• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A PC port? Rise of 360 Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swanky_e

Reaction score
In my opinion a PC port of a game that is already on PC just in supposed HD graphics is at this time in history very irrelevant, The thing is thousands of gamers play video games for free with something called an emulator if you dont know what that is i feel so deeply sorry cuz you are missing out my chap, if you are aware of the gigantic Emulation community then you know that the play station 3 its seems to work but not all games work yet.

What i am getting at is the xbox 360 will have an emulator in a short time i am sure of it because i just lied to you , the xbox 360 already has an Emulator program that works perfectly its probably a developer tool that emulates the console on a PC so Developers do not have to switch to the actual console every time they just play the game on their PCs. Im sure someone has Hacked into a Developers Hard drive and made a copy of the Emulator. The 360 Emulator is inevitable that mean Fable Anniversary that means finally real Fable 2 mods which is great i cant wait for that anyway I dont see the benefit in Lionhead porting when the 360 emulator could be just around the corner, actually i dont see the point in any game developers making any games on any console other than the PC cuz i heard rumors that the next gen consoles will probably have Emulators befor the last gen cuz they have a format PCs can read more easily. The only Possible way that i could see it being a good move to port is if Lionhead expanded on the TLC story and made more missions and areas in the Northern Wastes or if they added new DLC that would make gamers buy instead of downloading a illegal rar file or ios of Fable Anniversary and playing it on a god dangged formulator
dang thous youngsters with their emulators i remember in my day we had to play on a home console and hook up them wires to de tele vision , dude when im older kids will be playing Fable on their Iphone 27s saying how ****ty the graphics are and getting bored and just to back the the virtual reality games where the controller is a syringe that transports your mind to a virtual game world with other players all on one harddrive bro

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
In the future they'll probably be using Androids. Just sayin'.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
There are no ps3/360 emulators yet and maybe never will be. There still isn't even a 3ds emulator.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Closed

Rules

Discussion of illegal activities such as file sharing, software and media piracy and intellectual property violations are a big no-no. This includes the sharing and exchanging of 'CD keys', 'cracks' and the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.