• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Question that need's to be answered (Not really but it would be frigin awesome!)

HeroOfTheBalverines

Hero Of Darkwood
Reaction score
A Question that need's to be answered (Not really but it would be frigin awesome!)

Hi, My name is herofthebalverines. Though I do like to post stories and such, I also like to role play and would like to know if there is a forum on this site for such a thing?

TheSouthernRiverPhoenix

noob since 10/1/09
Reaction score
Re: A Question that need's to be answered (Not really but it would be frigin awesome!

idk, i think south taverns or somethin

HeroOfTheBalverines

Hero Of Darkwood
Reaction score
Re: A Question that need's to be answered (Not really but it would be frigin awesome!

Thanks, Oh and also how d oyou get a signature at the bottom of your posts? well,

TheSouthernRiverPhoenix

noob since 10/1/09
Reaction score

HeroOfTheBalverines;343989 said:
Thanks, Oh and also how d oyou get a signature at the bottom of your posts? well,

um, i think i went to options at the top right and then clicked on it and to the left of my screen it said edit signature

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah, the roleplaying section of the forums is either in the Pub Games section, or in the Tavern proper. It doesn't really matter.

This is also in the wrong section BTW. Should be in the Oakvale Town Square section.