• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A statement that could change the world!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

halfgod

Reaction score
Yeah, the title was to bring the lulz.
Have you noticed that, in most (maybe even all) the trailers, gameplays and stuff.
That there is no dog?

It seems your mind has been blown....

****Spoiler warning****

In one of the interviews (http://www.eurogamer.net/videos/eg-expo-2010-peter-molyneux-keynote , I think around the 20 min), he says you will make some same Big choice at the beginning of the game, just when hes done talking about having the dog on your side in fable 2, you guys flaming about killing the dog at the end and how many of them have chosen the choice of saving the dog, but condemning hundreds of thousands of people. Maybe this is the choice of keeping a dog (or pet for that instance) or not, although it's unlikely, because he's says that the choice will be about being baddy or something (watch the clip)....

Read all of this carefully, I hate it when people say they disagree with me although I have an explanation in my first post.

****Spoiler warning****

Thanks for your time :)

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
It's not about your dog at all. All trailers show your faithful fellow following your footsteps. The big decision is in a different thread around here somewhere, and it's more people-oriented.

Balvorn

Imagineer
Reaction score
Peter made a mistake! He said Logan not Lucien at about 28:45.

For shame...

Status
Not open for further replies.