• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A TALE OF FOUR BROTHERS with drugs

G

Grim Reefa

A TALE OF FOUR BROTHERS with drugs

The morning breeze was cold on the youngsters’ face, the arctic breeze travelled through his nostrils and penetrated his brain causing a brain freeze of immaculate power. The boy fell to his knees, which softly sank into the snow. He was numb and weak, and every breath he took seemed that it was his last. But it wasn’t, and he knew it. He would face the Cokarock beast of the south, and conquer the very thing which had destroyed his home.

This was a time for revenge. He reached into his pocket with a numb hand, and felt around for his spliff. He clenched it tightly and lit it with a lighter he bought from some crappy corner store. He took it in. He was high, high like a monkey on swing. This was his time to shine.

His companion was standing there beside him, as his companion did and his companion did before him. The four valiant young men who travelled together to seek adventure went by the names of.
Big K: a man of strength and power.
White Steve: some type of orc cross imbred thing from mars.
Brother Darkness: A gangster from the west coast straight outta Compton
And
Tabatha, a boy a pussy like proportions.

As Tabatha led the awesome foursome South, he couldn’t help but notice a small cottage in the distance, with smoke coming from the chimney. As they drew near, they noticed a group of little men guarding the premises. They were naked and were covered in paint. These guys didn’t look like your ordinary oompa loompa youd find in your local super market either. They looked like hardass little midgets from uranis, Ready for some serious booty likin. “It is I, Tabatha” said tabatha, step aside and you and your lackeys will be unhurt.” The oompa loompa warrior only answered with a stare. Brother darkness pulled out his chrome glock and popped a cap in its money maker. It fell to the ground almost simultaneously, and its friends ran away before any more of them were popped.

“Sweet move Brother Darkness” Tabatha said, “shut up” brother darkness replied. The foursome slowly paced towards the front door of the cottage, until they got to the door and then they stopped.
They knocked.
A sweet little granny opened the door and before she said a word Tabatha stabbed her in the face with his dagger, “oh crap”, “that was an accident”, it didn’t matter, they did not have time to talk to little old people, they were there in search of the Cokarock of the south, and nothing was going to slow them down, not even little old people.

Within the little cottage was a small fireplace and next to it was about 55 kilos of Columbian coke, straight off the rack. “This granny was probly planning on having a party with those little naked oompa loompa warriors” said Big K, “poor little *******s didn’t stand a chance”. “are you crying big k?” asked white steve, “no I have something in my eye” answered big K.

“Shut up you 2, come have a look at this”. The two walked over to where tabatha was. He pointed, “look in there”.
There was what seemed like a trap door, Big K stepped in ……to be continued

if you like reading this stupid crap let me know and ill write som more

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score
Re: A TALE OF FOUR BROTHERS with drugs

I think I know who likes drugs.... :lol:

F

Frostmourne

Triz;123954 said:
I think I know who likes drugs.... :lol:
That's not only off topic, but it's a very unintelligent and useless opinion.

But good writing there Reefa ;)

H

Hexadecimal

and this has what to do with Fable, exactly? o_O:lol:

H

HodgePodge

It's a tale of the Guildmaster in his youth. Didn't you ever wonder why he got that damn tattoo on his forehead? :lol:

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

if you like reading this stupid crap let me know and ill write som more

Why would you post something you think is stupid? =?
Looks pretty good to me.

R

Rhadiel

HodgePodge;124141 said:
It's a tale of the Guildmaster in his youth. Didn't you ever wonder why he got that damn tattoo on his forehead? :lol:

lol that made me laugh, plus rep:lol:

G

Grim Reefa

HodgePodge;124141 said:
yeah, thats a good idea, thank you hodgypodgy. +rep

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Frostmourne;124132 said:
That's not only off topic, but it's a very unintelligent and useless opinion.

But good writing there Reefa ;)

It's off topic... Sorry Grim Reepa. I read some of it and it's funny. +REP for the try.