• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Achievements showing up wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da unh01y 1

Reaction score
Just played through fabel 3 it was good fun and i loved the story.
I am a keen achievement Hunter and was confused to see that after unlocking 19 achievements my profile says iv only done 17. if you count the achievements in my profile you can see 19 pictures.
Also alot of the gamerscore was not added up to it says i only have been awared 310 on my profile however when you add each achievement up it comes to 440.
Is this happening to anyone eles and do you think its an xbox problem or game???

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
Dude, when did you get this game? If you live in America, it came out TODAY! How could you have finished it already?

Well anyways, that's not really for me to judge, i'm glad you enjoyed it :). And have you tried simply rebooting your Xbox? Sometimes stuff like that happens to me, and I just shut it down for a while. I would also try switching off your internet connection for a bit if you're on wireless. Hope I helped a little, good luck :).

Da unh01y 1

Reaction score
Dude, when did you get this game? If you live in America, it came out TODAY! How could you have finished it already?

Well anyways, that's not really for me to judge, i'm glad you enjoyed it :). And have you tried simply rebooting your Xbox? Sometimes stuff like that happens to me, and I just shut it down for a while. I would also try switching off your internet connection for a bit if you're on wireless. Hope I helped a little, good luck :).

Hey i live in new zealand and i had the day off work so i went hard on it a lol iv had the game for about 20 hours now hey thnak you for the comment:D

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
No problem :D. Hey, maybe we could go on co-op at some point, when I get my game (have to wait until Friday, stupid UK :L).

Da unh01y 1

Reaction score
No problem :D. Hey, maybe we could go on co-op at some point, when I get my game (have to wait until Friday, stupid UK :L).

Yea sounds good a im sending you a friend request so we can have a jam maby get a few more achievements?

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
Sure, sounds good :). I probably won't be on until Saturday or Sunday or something, cause I do want to play the single player for a bit first :). Without spoiling anything, where's your favourite place in the game?

kotorfan04

Reaction score
Given a sufficiently long amount of time and a decent mixed gender ration any conversation will turn into an attempt to get a date. With enough people it will turn into a swing club, if they are open minded enough it will turn into an orgy.

CHOMP II

Reaction score
Hey I dont know if you fixed that problem with the achievements but the same thing happened to me but with halo Reach and this is what I did to fix it.

All I did was sign out and rather than signing in to my account I clicked on recover gamertag ( without deleting anything ) and simply recovered my account and it seemed to have rebooted my account with all my saves and everything I have downloaded there and the achievements showing up how they should so in case you haven't fixed your problem. Good luck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.