• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Additional Kids Missing!!! :-(

Reaction score
Additional Kids Missing!!! :-(

I had a kid with my husband, Then awhile longer, after I beat some Quests.
My husband said He wanted (You know) so we had another kid(poppy). My husband responded to her, and played with her, and so I left to complete some more quests. I came home later, and she was gone, but my first child was still there.
My husband completely forgot about poppy. Later on, I moved my family to the homestead demon door, and had 3 more kids. they grew up, and they also disappeared. My first child is still there, though.:'(

Does any body know why this has happened?
Thanks

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score
Re: Additional Kids Missing!!! :-(

Lionhead blew it when they programed the family mechanics of the game. Kids and spouses disappearing are commonplace and there isn't much you can do about getting them back. I say just ignore the entire marriage aspect of the game. That or get used to bugs. Oh, and NEVER marry Lady Grey (really bad bugs), leave the building when that option comes up at the end of a specific quest. I hope that isn't to much of a spoiler, you will know what I'm talking about when you encounter it if you have not already.

BTW, this is the Fable (1) section of the forums, what you want is the Fable II section, which is at the top section of the forums. But your new so its no big deal that this is in the wrong place.