• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

After 2 and 3, what to play now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OwNzOr

Reaction score
I've bought fallour New Vegas, but haven't played it yet because i don't have a proper computer atm. So all i can do apart from upgrading my weapons in fable is play runescape :). I've been playing it for too long so it would be a waste to quit now :p

Noelle Alexandra

Reaction score
Bioware rocks! Dragon Age and Mass Effect/Mass Effect 2 are my faves. I recommend playing Mass Effect before Mass Effect 2 though, it really does make a difference

Noelle Alexandra

Reaction score
I love Fable and always will, but I'm telling you right now I just got Dragon Age Origins from 2009 to try from a friend who thought I'd enjoy it and it is hands down superior in every way almost to Fable. It is just so much fun to play and you get cool romanceable characters and armor and mages and it's just bomb and you can customize your character a lot- though I hear that's not going to happen in the upcoming (March 2011) Dragon Age 2. But please everyone play it because it rocks.

I just read on Bioware's website that in Dragon Age 2 (can't wait!) you can still romance people, be a male or female, and choose between mage, warrior, or rogue. This was a great relief to me because a few months prior I was misinformed by a Gamestop employee who said that you could only be a male. After checking it out for myself, it sounds like the only difference is that you can't choose your race.

King William

Reaction score
I can not wait for GTA V. Should be released late 2011, early 2012. I will be the FIRST to buy it. ^_^

Tiny5th

Reaction score
Bioware rocks! Dragon Age and Mass Effect/Mass Effect 2 are my faves. I recommend playing Mass Effect before Mass Effect 2 though, it really does make a difference
Agreed, I smiled copiously at all the familiar faces and references to things I did in mass effect 1 appearing when I imported a character

King William

Reaction score
I just ordered: "Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood" it seemed to have good reviews, (something i always check) and I liked what i saw on youtube.

Anyone playing it?

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score
I just ordered: "Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood" it seemed to have good reviews, (something i always check) and I liked what i saw on youtube.

Anyone playing it?
would be, but I can't actually order it 'till the bank holidays (England) end. Until then I'm stuck just looking at my monumental pile of money and vouchers for entertainment.

Zciryle

Reaction score
Playing Fable III again.
I finished and decided to be a good king.
Since I had no idea what I was doing i ended up killing everyone, so now I'm making a lifestock of to high rent.

Status
Not open for further replies.