• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ahoy there!

korakk

the impatient
Reaction score
Ahoy there!

hey i am Sean and i am a fableholic, i have only played fable 2(alot) and managed to complete 3 times in 4 days(dont know if this is good or not?)

I recently made a new file and now trying to open the last two demon doors getting the laugh expression is difficult(hard not to kill villagers) i am really eager for fable 3 and really really want to get the limited edition version(anyone know how?)

fable isnt all i play i play world of warcraft (european servers) and a few others

i am 16 and well i seem to be talking too much here!

i would also like to point out this website
http://fable.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
for all the fable information you may need

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score
Re: Ahoy there!

Welcome to the forums!

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

clearly you've played fable, and are quite the fan! welcome to the forums. as someone who occasionally enjoys one of peter molyneux's digital children you are automatically higher on my list than 47.5% of our current members. you could have just done it by making witty posts and demonstrating a good sense of humor, but you had to jump the gun and also admit your love for the Action and RPG hermaphrodite that is fable. those 47.6% (and counting, notice how the decimal is higher) probably resent you for outdoing them, but you don't care. your only worry is moving yourself higher up in the world, and we at projectego like that! have a seat, read a magazine, would you like a smoke? we're all friends here. all of us who are better than that 47.7% (new members registered).

welcome to the "in-crowd" you higher achiever, you.

korakk

the impatient
Reaction score

hooray i feel so welcomed(for now)

i just noticed i already had the laugh expression, I waster all that money(50k) on putting in 5k at a time to the temple of light(2500 makes 50 good though) and i already had laugh, so i will be back in a bit just after i use my own special cry expression

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score

Ahoy? That's a word you don't hear often enough. Makes me think of cookies. Yuuuummmm!! I'd like to write more, but the lure of the cookies is just too strong. Their sugary, chocolatey goodness needs to be in my hands NOW, so I'm off to the kitchen...

Oh, I almost forgot... welcome!! :p

korakk

the impatient
Reaction score

oh no now i am going to think of cookies every time i say hello now i am going to become a boulder

and thanks : )

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Hey there, welcome aboard the forums. Say, World of Warcraft eh? Played it too since the BETA, but quit in (end) 2008 because WotLK didn't look promising. PvE was killed (in my opinion) after they patched it so 'newbies' could enter the Black Temple without the necessary key(s). Same goes for post-patch SWP, MH, TK and the such.

Anyway, enjoy! :)

P.S.: just a warning: don't let yourself get drawn too much into WoW. It happened to me back then and am glad that it didn't continue.

korakk

the impatient
Reaction score

ach i dont know if i will stay on the forums, ive already fought with people on my first day : ( i am off to the merry old stephen fry forums once more bye everyone

p.s. i have been playing WoW over a year and a few months now but i am taking yet another week or two off!

killerequinox

Reaction score

We here at ProjectEgo are an aquired taste. ;)

GrimWhim

Reaction score

korakk;426556 said:
hey i am Sean and i am a fableholic, i have only played fable 2(alot) and managed to complete 3 times in 4 days(dont know if this is good or not?)

I recently made a new file and now trying to open the last two demon doors getting the laugh expression is difficult(hard not to kill villagers) i am really eager for fable 3 and really really want to get the limited edition version(anyone know how?)

fable isnt all i play i play world of warcraft (european servers) and a few others

i am 16 and well i seem to be talking too much here!

i would also like to point out this website
http://fable.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
for all the fable information you may need

That Wiki is pretty bad in terms of information.

Oh and if you want the Limited Edition of Fable III you'll need to pre-order it. They MIGHT sell some the day it comes out but if Fable III ends up being very popular (which is most likely the case) the LE copies will sell out very, very quickly. I'd highly recommend pre-ordering it immediately (it costs $80 here in the U.S.).

Also, I play World of Warcraft as well but I'm on the American realms.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

Ahoy right back at ya, mate! Now to think of a way to greet, you in yet another original way. ^^

*thinks really hard*

I got it!

*Goes Google+Paint.net*

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

ARR! I be plotting the theft of your cookies! Well, no, actually, I'm a wannabe Coastie so it's actually a sting operation involving a surplused MH-68 Stingray that I don't know how to fly and a sniper rifle that I don't know how to use, but it'll be fun anyway.

Who'd you fight with? Was it a fun, entertaining one? Did you immediately begin plotting an elaborate revenge involving a fake cookie theft that is a fake sting operation that's really an attempt to assassinate someone previously thought to be an innocent bystander?

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Hey Sean. Welcome to the Fable Community Forums. :)

Cain

Reaction score

Welcome to the forums.