• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Albion Eplorer Wizard Templates

jwc2200

Reaction score
Albion Explorer Wizard Templates

I have seen several questions about folks not having the templates when they try to use Albion Explorer. I had the same problem when I first got started here. I searched and had trouble finding info on Albion Resources. I had it, but it was not recognised by the AE Wizard. I did my spawning by manually editing tng. files to get stuff I wanted. I do not remember how I finally figured out why I didn't have templates. Searches for "wizard" will take you to posts that tell you how to use the AE wizard, but do not explain the importance of Albion Resources. So, here goes:

You can get Albion Explorer and Resources from this fantastic post:
http://forums.projectego.net/spawning-chests-1771/

Now, what do you do with them?

AE must have Resources to make the wizard work.

Download AE and AR as zip files,
Extract AE to its own folder, then copy the 'destination path' that it extracts to,
When you extract AR, paste the AE 'destination path' as the place you want to extract AR files.
This will allow AE to use the templates in AR. If AR is extracted to it's own folder, AE wizard will not know where to get templates.

EDIT: I got permission from Baystone at FableTheLostChaptersModScene to post a combo zip of this. When you extract this file, the templates will already be in the AE folder. Free download here:

AlbionExplorer+ Resources.zip - File Shared from Box.net - Free Online File Storage

I hope this is helpful to some of my fellow newer modders here at projectego.

Happy Spawing.

Jason