• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

albions babes

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Master

albions babes

witch is best blonde, brown, black, long hair, short hair, blue eyes, green eyes, tell me ........... im interested, what is the perfect wife.:w00t:

H

Hexadecimal

Re: albions babes

seeing as how you can have a different wife in every town, why does it matter?
wow this thread's pointless...

M

Master

see hexadecimal this discusion is not about having a diff. wife in every town. its about the perfection of marrige, i just want an opinion not a smarty comment is this so hard?:(

H

Hexadecimal

Master;32529 said:
see hexadecimal this discusion is not about having a diff. wife in every town. its about the perfection of marrige, i just want an opinion not a smarty comment is this so hard?:(

the perfection of marriage?
with the exception of Lady Grey, your wife doesn't even get a name, they don't have personalities or opinions...
so basicly you're asking which woman looks the best... that has nothing to do with marriage, they look the same whether you marry them or not
and as for wanting an opinion, I already gave it to you, "this thread's pointless".

F

FableFreak

Hexadecimal;32533 said:
with the exception of Lady Grey, your wife doesn't even get a name, they don't have personalities or opinions...
so basicly you're asking which woman looks the best... that has nothing to do with marriage, they look the same whether you marry them or not
and as for wanting an opinion, I already gave it to you, "this thread's pointless".

You sound like me Hex, maybe I'm rubbing off on you? Ready to come over to the darkside, my young apprentice :sly:?

M

Master

Hexadecimal;32533 said:
come now hexadecimal looks do matter in marrige you wouldent see me any where near that farmer guys wife i mean comon cut me some slack just trying to get my rep up............and in a way im sorry.

H

Hexadecimal

Master;32539 said:
come now hexadecimal looks do matter in marrige you wouldent see me any where near that farmer guys wife i mean comon cut me some slack just trying to get my rep up............and in a way im sorry.

you can only get your rep up if people choose to give it to you... I think what you mean is you are posting with the sole intent of increasing your post count...

M

Master

Hexadecimal;32541 said:
you can only get your rep up if people choose to give it to you... I think what you mean is you are posting with the sole intent of increasing your post count...
Oh thats how it works....:D but still spread the word masters babe chat is open fo buisness...... yeah:blush:

H

Hexadecimal

Master;32542 said:
Oh thats how it works....:D but still spread the word masters babe chat is open fo buisness...... yeah:blush:

... what...?

M

Master

Hexadecimal;32543 said:
... what...?
uh nothing just ya know rolled of my tounge sort of......ADVERTISEMENT ya know like (see bottom)

Masters discusion on albions babes is cool or fun or whatever ya know.

:realmad: "he looks like he's saying bada boom"

F

FableFreak

Master;32542 said:

You obviously don't get it do you? Being a n00b to this site I will spare you my wrath and tell you to try and learn how things go around here. Look around, read some other threads, learn the ropes or be ridiculed. Its that simple. Hex is fighting a one man (woman) battle here and you don't seem to get the picture she is painting for you. So I'll throw it out there. WE DON"T GIVE A SH*T ABOUT WHAT OUR WIVES LOOK LIKE IN FABLE, AND IF WE DID WE WOULDN'T BE MAKING LAME THREADS ABOUT IT ANYWAY!

M

Master

fablefreak1;32547 said:
You obviously don't get it do you? Being a n00b to this site I will spare you my wrath and tell you to try and learn how things go around here. Look around, read some other threads, learn the ropes or be ridiculed. Its that simple. Hex is fighting a one man (woman) battle here and you don't seem to get the picture she is painting for you. So I'll throw it out there. WE DON"T GIVE A SH*T ABOUT WHAT OUR WIVES LOOK LIKE IN FABLE, AND IF WE DID WE WOULDN'T BE MAKING LAME THREADS ABOUT IT ANYWAY!
wow very powerful................... okay ill drop the thread.

F

FableFreak

Yeah, just so you know I have a reputation on this site for being, quite frankly, an intelligent yet mean jerk ass. Don't feel too intimidated, I can come across harsh but its all in good fun. Ask any experianced members on here and they can tell you about me. Don't drop the thread (unless you want to) until someone seems interested in it.

P

porter

It would be cool if they put different personalities in to different towns people. Imagine coming home and finding your wife in bed with another guy, and you beat her and divorce her and she gets half your money, Ha! No wait, that wouldn't be cool...

M

Master

porter;32566 said:
It would be cool if they put different personalities in to different towns people. Imagine coming home and finding your wife in bed with another guy, and you beat her and divorce her and she gets half your money, Ha! No wait, that wouldn't be cool...
yeah personalities would be awsome one giant step for man one bigger step for you nice thinking. what about marrying a hero huh?

V

Vegeta

Yes i agree i think they should have personalitys... (My advice to you NEVER marry lady grey yes yes she gives you the solus great sword IF you give her like 50 bilion gifts 1st) she will divorce you if you don't give her a gift every once in a while.

Hey and usually i have enuf money to buy that sword anyway.. so... she's an a$$
i would marry that one girl that keeps talking about lady grey over by the jail.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Would be a bit more interesting if NCP personalities were introduced...although I wouldn't want that bird from Oakvale at the beginning who runs off to find her cheating husband and starts going off on one at him. I hung around the town for about five more minutes, went back behind the house, and she's still there nagging at him.

There is one woman in Bowerstone North who wouldn't be a good choice either - I lock-picked a house at midnight and upstairs the couple were, erm, busy. Then all of a sudden, the woman starts saying, "Oh. Oh I don't think much of that. What you doing? Are you always this useless?" followed by snoring.

Poor guy...

A

Aarkan

:p Poor dude, something must of messed up his concentration. Oh well, but if NPCs had personalities that would be kinda cool. Like some dark witch woman would marry you if you're evil. Then if good, that princess over there would marry you.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

1Ak;32577 said:
Yes i agree i think they should have personalitys... (My advice to you NEVER marry lady grey yes yes she gives you the solus great sword IF you give her like 50 bilion gifts 1st) she will divorce you if you don't give her a gift every once in a while.

Hey and usually i have enuf money to buy that sword anyway.. so... she's an a$$
i would marry that one girl that keeps talking about lady grey over by the jail.

Um
1)I've never gotten the Solus greatsword from her (I thought that was part of a stupid paragraph of goobledeegook that someone made up about kicking a chicken in a boat and calling yourself arseface.)
2)I NEVER give Lady Grey Gifts, and neither does my boyfriend who hasn't seen or been to bowerstone since he married. And we're BOTH married to her, so that gifts thing is false.

..so yeah.

Angel;32601 said:
There is one woman in Bowerstone North who wouldn't be a good choice either - I lock-picked a house at midnight and upstairs the couple were, erm, busy. Then all of a sudden, the woman starts saying, "Oh. Oh I don't think much of that. What you doing? Are you always this useless?" followed by snoring.
Poor guy...

Wow I didn't know that other couples....yeah. I've broken into houses before, but they usually were awake...
(so you found something out I didn't.... :D)

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

The only thing giving gifts does to Lady Grey is make her horny enough for the two of you to have a romp in the ole sackaroo.

Status
Not open for further replies.