• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

albions babes

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Master

Re: albions babes

Devalion;32665 said:
The only thing giving gifts does to Lady Grey is make her horny enough for the two of you to have a romp in the ole sackaroo.
i agree lady gray is a little skanky she exspects everything and when you give gifts to her its go time if you dont looks like your a virgin forever or at least until you find another wife.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Master;32718 said:
i agree lady gray is a little skanky she exspects everything and when you give gifts to her its go time if you dont looks like your a virgin forever or at least until you find another wife.

Or discover the heaven on earth that is the Darkwood Bordello! :ninja:

H

Hexadecimal

Master;32718 said:

... I'm confused now... didn't you originally snap at me saying that this thread wasn't about having different wives... now you're talking about having different wives?

M

Master

Tsuyu;32729 said:
Or discover the heaven on earth that is the Darkwood Bordello! :ninja:
oh you are so right i forgot about my happy place...........good times, good times

P.S. how do i get an avatar? help

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Master;32734 said:
P.S. how do i get an avatar? help

User CP > Edit Avatar

M

Master

it took a diff. route but hey what can i say its attracting people and its fun. ha ha ha much fun.:w00t:

H

Hexadecimal

Master;32736 said:
it took a diff. route but hey what can i say its attracting people and its fun. ha ha ha much fun.:w00t:

... what?...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Master;32738 said:
thanks mr. drakan
:)

what do you mean "what"

Your welcome and im sure she didnt understand that post as i didnt know what you were talking about either....

Did you mean the threads took a different route?

M

Master

Dark Drakan;32749 said:
Your welcome and im sure she didnt understand that post as i didnt know what you were talking about either....
sorry you didnt understand me hex i was just thanking mr. draken for helping me.:blush:

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

Master means that even though the thread they created didn't fulfill its intended purpose, it has brought about much conversation, thereby making it a valid thread.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Master;32736 said:

That was post we didnt understand ^

Master;32750 said:
sorry you didnt understand me hex i was just thanking mr. draken for helping me.:blush:

M

Master

Devalion;32752 said:
Master means that even though the thread they created didn't fulfill its intended purpose, it has brought about much conversation, thereby making it a valid thread.
yeah what he said....

H

Hexadecimal

Devalion;32752 said:

but I didn't ask him about whether his thread was valid... I asked him why he said the post wasn't about different wives and now he was talking about different wives...
so that answer still makes no sense...

the thread didn't fulfill it's intended purpose becuase it originally didn't have one...

M

Master

ok hex i understand what your getting at..... what i dont understand is why you keep bugging me its a good thread lets just leave it at that.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Master;32758 said:
ok hex i understand what your getting at..... what i dont understand is why you keep bugging me its a good thread lets just leave it at that.

Its turned out ok yeah... which is why its still open but originally it was pretty pointless.

M

Master

Dark Drakan;32761 said:
Its turned out ok yeah... which is why its still open but originally it was pretty pointless.
yep thats true. but lets get off this subject lets talk women.:w00t:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Master;32763 said:
yep thats true. but lets get off this subject lets talk women.:w00t:

..no that's shallow, and that originally is WHY it was called pointless
And NO WOMAN TIES MY HERO DOWN
katana.gif

Dark Drakan