• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

ALL A HERO'S TALE ITEMS WANTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcruiser

Reaction score
ALL A HERO'S TALE ITEMS WANTED

If anybody can give me some or all of the items from a hero's tale, it would be much appriciated. I do not have much, but if anybody needs something in return, I might be able to give you something. PLEASE help me out.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Re: ALL A HERO'S TALE ITEMS WANTED

Is that the chicken suit?

jpmcruiser

Reaction score

a chicken suit is one of the items, but there's also the hero doll, lionhead face and body tattoo, the Apocalyptic pink dye and the expression manual for the feign attack (an expression). Again, it's okay if I can't get everything, but at least some of the items would be nice. I'm particulary interested in the manual for the feign attack manual, but I like the other things too.

andy69007

Helper
Reaction score

stop bumping if someone can help they will

andy69007

Helper
Reaction score

tell you what i will have a look on both my hero saves and see if i can supply you with the items for free

jpmcruiser

Reaction score

if u could that would rock.

andy69007

Helper
Reaction score

if you can message me on xbl with what items you are looking for i will let you know

EdyEd

Reaction score

I wud like to buy a chicken suit. I did a Hero's tale (twice) both times choosing the chicken suit option, and both times the chest is still empty. Don't mind paying, rather not too much simply becos it would take me a while to get it

jpmcruiser

Reaction score

andy69007- thanks a ton. But whats ur gamertag?
EdyEd- I can't help you out (maybe andy or someone else can, I dunno) but I totally know what you mean. If I get what I want, feel free to use this thread to get what u want.

andy69007

Helper
Reaction score

jpmcruiser;408050 said:
andy69007- thanks a ton. But whats ur gamertag?
EdyEd- I can't help you out (maybe andy or someone else can, I dunno) but I totally know what you mean. If I get what I want, feel free to use this thread to get what u want.

my gamertag is andy69007 also edyed if you want a chicken suit i can give you one for free just message me via xbl letting me know what you want

Status
Not open for further replies.