• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All art

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blu phoenix

Re: All art

those links don't work and that's a shame because it would be nice to see the work...

P

Poppycock

damnit how do i make my pictures show up what do i do? any1!?

P

Poppycock

seriusly how do i do this dude I WANT TOSHOW THE WORLD MY INER ARTIST!

B

blu phoenix

here is a site where i believe you can browse upload pics. and manage attachments.
http://www.imagevenue.com/

hope this helped...ummm...there is a thread and a post by drakan( one of the admins) telling how you can put pics in...

B

blu phoenix

well sorry...perhaps drakan can be of more help...

P

Poppycock

ALRIGHT this time ill just send out my divaint art THING some of this stuff is from a few years ago so if they suck dont tell me...cuz i already know....if there good then tell me and ill be like YEA. 1 sec and ill send it

P

Poppycock

alright here it is. i havent been on it in a year but some of the stuff is gay ones i can brag about would be cloaked ship, watered rose (its not a colab of blink771, the one he did is green and gay) and my sig/dev id. AGIAN dont tell about the ones that suck cuz idk why i put those up last year and looking back at them now, i know they suck ok here it is GO!

http://manoverl3o4rd.deviantart.com/
if the link doesnt work just copy and paste

B

blu phoenix

not bad...some neat and cool art there poppycock...like it.

P

Poppycock

yea paterns the halo thing alian thing are realy bad i dont know what i was thinking there lol

B

blu phoenix

they aren't bad...like they say practice makes perfect...

P

Poppycock

ive been useing teragin and im pretty good at it. thats the posts i tried to send the other day

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Poppycock said:
ALRIGHT this time ill just send out my divaint art THING some of this stuff is from a few years ago so if they suck dont tell me...cuz i already know....if there good then tell me and ill be like YEA. 1 sec and ill send it

Nice to know I'm not the only deviant art memeber here.

P

Poppycock

Yea you guys need to go back to my page in a second cuz im putting stuff on it now...but not yet...when i give the word

Status
Not open for further replies.