• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All the glitches I've had

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
All the glitches I've had

First off, I've never done any glitch on purpose to benefit from them...that's not how I play games.

I just want to give you all a list of glitches I've had with my game that don't actually cause problems, but are strange.

Disc: limited edition
Box: Green LE Halo 3 version

1. Opening screen, after pressing A. Normally if flows after the white flash, but on mine it's always hiccuped.

2. Coats flickering. Whenever I wear a coat, it sometimes continuously jumps/flickers on my shoulders, especially in crowded areas like Bowerstone Market and Bloodstone. This has only happened on characters where I changed the orbs to show all.

3. Incredible laggy/slow movement, especially in crowded areas like Bowerstone Market and Bloodstone. This has only happened on characters where I changed the orbs to show all.

4. Completed the Cemetary Mansion quest where you get the stone of Myr'Brewhatever. Gave it back. Loaded later and it was in my inventory somehow.

5. Completed the Brightwood Tower quest and made Chesty sad. The quest showed up again in my folder and now I have two of Chesty's diamonds.

6. When looking at my melee weapons, sometimes it shows three weapons in blue, as if they were all equipped.

7. Completed the Shadow Court quest, after loading at some point afterwards (having taken the token and gotten old/red eyes) turned young again for no reason. But, when I'm standing near a wall and turn the camera so I go transparent, I can see the red glowy eyes behind my normal eyes.

8. After having dug up everything, the dog is still barking at spots in Knothole Island. Dig it up again, leave. Load again a few days later and he barks at the spot again.

9. Can't dye my hair on one character.

Any real reasons why these things are happening?

K1NG_0F_CHA0S

Reaction score
Re: All the glitches I've had

None I can think of but the chesty one is cool! =P
As for the dog "glitch" I don't think it's a glitch because my dog does the same thing except i'm kinda at the point now where I just leave the stuff in the ground.

I myself have recorded several glitches I have experienced and plan to construct a youtube video once I get more of them.

Reaction score

2: Happens to my statue in bloodstone, the cape increase in length when i'm further away.
5: Really common glitch, the diamonds sell for alot!
8: My dog does it with non existent treasure chest in Westcliff
9: I can dye my characters hair, but it goes away when I change region.

darkblossom

rukia kuchiki
Reaction score

4. is not a glitch you keep it as a reward

OpenWorldExplorer

Reaction score

I play Fable II Platinum on an old standard 20Gig 360 and I've experienced #3 and #7.

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score

4. It is a glitch. If you give it back, you don't keep it. It hasn't happened on any of my other characters.