• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All the ways to get Legendary Weapons (might have spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluroscent

Reaction score
1. Gold Key doors
2. Sunset House Quest
3. Demon Doors
4. Mortar Quest

Post 'em all. I'm trying to get every weapon in this game.

Dentie

Reaction score
i wanna know how to get further in sunset house im stuck after defeating chesty and your facing a mirror in the dining room...

n3kr0nomikron

Reaction score
When you look in the mirror, you see a floating skull and on the wall in the reflection is some glowing glyphs, walk up these in the real world and press A. I think you gotta do this three times. There are more puzzles but you should give them a shot first before i ruin them.

n3kr0nomikron

Reaction score
earn about 4 million i think it was, then use that pile to climb up to the key at the top of the room, then you gotta lose all your gold (either by giving it away or transferring to your treasury if your king) to uncover the chest again. Im interested to know what other people got from their chests, i got the chickenbane and my brother got dragonstomper .48.

lao113

Reaction score
earn about 4 million i think it was, then use that pile to climb up to the key at the top of the room, then you gotta lose all your gold (either by giving it away or transferring to your treasury if your king) to uncover the chest again. Im interested to know what other people got from their chests, i got the chickenbane and my brother got dragonstomper .48.
5million*
And I can't remember what I got from it, although I doubt it was any good, in the sense of being a "good" weapon. All the upgrades from damn near every gun I have found in my world requires me to balls to the walls crazy on the villagers repainting the ground with the color of their blood. Which, for someone like me who has played the campaign twice full good, can be quite annoying.

seanjohn25

Reaction score
If anyone has some legendary weapons i will pay good money for them (in game money). 50 million coins for all 51 legendary weapons. Let me know if you have any and i will make a deal with you.

fertile01

Reaction score
1. 4-5 silver chests
2. Dark Sanctum quest
3. Auroran mines (I heard)

Yourtey

Reaction score
Theres 26 in each play through.

12 From Shops -
4 in Brightwall
4 in Bowerstone
4 in Aurora

12 in Chests -
Trophy Room Chest (Earn 5 million gold, get the key, spend the gold)
Past the Sunset House Golden Door
Past the Ossuary Golden Door
Aurora Demon Door (100% Good or Evil)
Mistpeak Demon Door (Expressions Preformed with an Xbox Live friend)
Auroran Mine Silver Key Chest
Millfields Silver Key Chest
Mourningwood Dark Sanctum Silver Key Chest
Bowerstone Castle Silver Key Chest
Chest revealed by the Sunset House: Shatter the Mirror Quest
Mourningwood Silver Key Chest
Mourningwood Chest near the fort.

2 From Quests -
Destroy all 50 Gnomes
Earn 2000+ Points in the Mourningwood Fort Mortar Game

MadDogDuffer

Gamer Tag: PuReSkIlLzKiLl
Reaction score
same i got chickenbane

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score
I've done 4 different games and gotten the Dragonstomper in the Sanctuary every time.

DoomedVanity

Reaction score
Fellow Fable 3 players! I've been looking for a Dragonstomper .48 quite desperately for a while now, does anyone have a spare one to trade in for TWO ranged weapons I got? Fully upgraded Facemelter, and The Barnumificator are in from my end! My Xbox gamertag is the same as my IGN over here;

DoomedVanity

Please contact me as soon as you can! *Tears of potent desperation*

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
ok have you got a pc copy or 360 copy and gamer tag HammerDyer

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score
If anyone has a spare DragonStomper.48 (like the guy above asked for) I'd be willing to trade it for any of the weapons I've picked up. I'd have to message you what I have.. I can't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.