• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Allies and Treaties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score
Allies and Treaties

I hate how if your evil, you are still attacked by evil enemies. Thats how i got the idea of allies and treaties. We could make alliance with certain groups. Like, your evil, you could be a bandit, and in raid villages with them. You can make a treaty with balverines in exchange you bring them sacrifices to eat. Or you can be a guard and break the law without having consequence, and kill criminals who break the law.

Sandgoose

BWARK!
Reaction score
Re: Allies and Treaties

I think they are going to put this in the game, when the countdown ended there were many different types of leaders that differ in personality and morality on the list. Although you are rebelling against somebody evil it does not mean that bandits can't help you as opposed to villagers.

GaEv

Reaction score

I'm hoping that you will be able to make treaties with Bandits around Albion and lead them in a similar way to Twinblade.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Well, there IS one problem with that. The whole point of being a bandit is that you kill people and take their possessions. Stereotypically, they don't take kindly to competition, either, but there is the example of organized crime and (if you look at it that way) Bloodstone to hope for.

Balverines, on the other hand, the only person I ever saw who was able to deal with them was a white balverine who could transform into a woman and called them all her "children." It could be that sanity is not a benefit in dealing peacefull with balverines.

But yeah, I would kind of enjoy consolidating hordes of bandits into my rebellion or whatever.

Sharp

9.5m Strength Exp
Reaction score

that would be boring XD but fun if u want it to be

Overan

Reaction score

I don't know a king being a bandit and raiding his own kingdom, doesn't sound right to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.