• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Am I the only one having this problem (Income...)

I

Indypunk

Am I the only one having this problem (Income...)

I'm definately NOT getting gold every five minutes. I just went to go eat dinner for about 45 minutes, I save and turned the game off. When I came back, I had only recieved two payements (When, supposadly, I should have recieved nine). Each payment I get is about 18k, so I should be getting rich like it's nobody business. But I'm not getting the money like I should....

Is anyone else having this problem?

(Oh, and when you think Two payments? That's 32K! What are you complaining about? Just think, I should have gotten 162k. When I'm gone for more than 45 minutes, the difference ads up quickly.)

Twilight

Reaction score
Re: Am I the only one having this problem (Income...)

You get all the Money you earned in like 1 Payment

L

Lexi00

Same here, I don't get gold when my 360 is off, I haven't tested to see if I get it while I am just off Fable 2 playing something else.. But I am sure its the same thing.

Best thing to do? Leave the console on, in a save place like Bowerstone or something. I dunno.

NateMio

Randooooooooomnezz
Reaction score

when the xbox is off you dont get gold every 5 min its like every hour when its off i think :S

G

GodBurner

in the game it says you get gold every 5 minutes even if the xbox is turned off though i'm sure.. though i too have noticed that the gold i should be getting, and the gold i am getting don't add up.

C

c0rrupth3r0

i never get gold...after i sleep and turn it on like 15 hours l8r i dnt even get like 500 gold! im ****ed...and if theyre gna patch fix this it wnt help me bc i dnt have xbl!!!!!!!!!11 wahhhhhhh

I

Indypunk

I know that it comes in one huge sum, but it isn't equal to how much I would earn if I got my payment every five minutes.

And I've tried leaving the Xbox on and leaving my guy in a save place, but the pause menu pops up before too long. lol. It's like they want you to be poor.

F

flashburnnw

you get one hours worth of total rent (ie 12 times your normal 5 minute rent) while you are offline for more then a couple hours. it all comes in one lump some after a couple of minutes being in game play

chasep2829

Reaction score

Indypunk;227574 said:
I'm definately NOT getting gold every five minutes. I just went to go eat dinner for about 45 minutes, I save and turned the game off. When I came back, I had only recieved two payements (When, supposadly, I should have recieved nine). Each payment I get is about 18k, so I should be getting rich like it's nobody business. But I'm not getting the money like I should....

Is anyone else having this problem?

(Oh, and when you think Two payments? That's 32K! What are you complaining about? Just think, I should have gotten 162k. When I'm gone for more than 45 minutes, the difference ads up quickly.)

Are you corrupt? If your pure then tell me how you got that much!

K

KialHXCore

Found this today about the offline/online payments, with offline there's a system which is supposed to work in this way:

Days you wait - Average number - Total payments
.........................of payments per day

0 (real-time)...........288................................. 0
0.0208 (½ hour)...144..................................2
0.0416 (1 hour)....72....................................3
0.5 (12 hours)......24.....................................12
35.............................2.8...................................100 maximum​

I

Indypunk

chasep2829;228347 said:
Are you corrupt? If your pure then tell me how you got that much!

Yeah, I'm pure.

First of all, I live in a house with a purification bonus. Then I just own a crap load of houses/shops. I put the price on big shops (inns, weapon shops, etc) up to about +20%.

Oh wait, actually, I jacked all of my major shop prices up to +100% for a little bit to get 1mil. I got pretty corrupt, but I got the 1 mil in about one day and it took me about thirty minutes (tops, I think it was more like 15) to get back to pure. People never stopped loving me though. lol.

C

c0rrupth3r0

but like i go 2 sleep and turn mi files back on and get nothing. not even 5 minutes worth of rent...i mean i get NOTHING until 5 minutes after i start playing wen i get the rent...im ****d...they better not make u pay if they fix this in a dlc patch...it better be 0 m$ points, even better -2000 they shud pay us lol

G

gdude987654321

sometimes it doesnt pop up above my head but just adds to the total money so maybe check that.... if you really make 18000 every 5 min it wont be long until oney is worthless... i get like 23000 and i already own everything and have like 5 mil left over... if you really want money ill give you some... maybe for your hero doll and ill give you over a million

X

xWOLF7

*cough* just do the glitch where you adjust the time on your Xbox *cough*

F

fresh72

xWOLF7;229227 said:
*cough* just do the glitch where you adjust the time on your Xbox *cough*

i love that glitch

C

c0rrupth3r0

thats a nub glitch lmao. cheating takes all the fun out of the game if i have so much gold it becomes worthless, the games gna get mad boring. i like needing money lol

D

Drijfhout

I get about 12000 each 5 minutes while playing and 12000 each hour while not playing.

G

gumgangsta12

it happens to me a lot

anain12

Reaction score

I do get gold but not the whole income every five minutes.

Lionheart

Reaction score

I get 22000 an hour and 22000 ever 5 mins ingame i think