• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Amazing idea for Fable IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Re: Amazing idea for Fable IV

SonofRaiden;425415 said:
look it up on fable wiki
Bull****, Jack has always been an evil son-of-a ***** he killed heroes when he pleased just to show off his strength.

Jack was never a Hero, he was just called like that by the idiotic villagers.

AND Fable Wiki sucks major ass.

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score

Avada kadavra!

GrimWhim

Reaction score

SonofRaiden;425379 said:
Jack was once a great hero of the guild. he was a good hero

No, he wasn't. It was a facade he put on to fool the people of Albion while he did his evil deeds in the dark. Jack has been and was always evil... up until he died. Also, yes, Fable Wiki does indeed suck ass. By far one of the worst wikis I've come across.

Jack of Spade's;425467 said:

Lightning*

Lighting = Lights (e.g. lamp, sun, etc.)

Lightning = That electric crap that comes out of dark clouds.

Lighting =/= Lightning.

Jack of Spade's

The Assassin
Reaction score

GrimWhim;425479 said:
Lightning*

Lighting = Lights (e.g. lamp, sun, etc.)

Lightning = That electric crap that comes out of dark clouds.

Lighting =/= Lightning.

sorry forgot the N

Warpedhero

Warped Hero
Reaction score

The Tyrant Lord;424126 said:
Gradius said they weren't doing that because it would be boring.

I wish they would go with that idea..

I hate games set in modern times. The whole appeal of Fable to me was that you were an ancient Hero and that you lived in a medieval world.

Going back even further would be great.

Imagine how awesome it would be if they actually made your character William Black in Fable IV and you had to kill the entire court by yourself.

They would have to abandon the female/male choice and some decisions would have to be forced, such as William bonding himself to the Sword of Aeons' will, but it would still be a great game in my opinion.

Warpedhero

Warped Hero
Reaction score

GrimWhim;425345 said:
Indeed it would! It might even be interesting to see what kind of weaponry they had and of course their architectural style as well.

Yes! Remember those primitive swords in the statues at the Heroes' Guild in Fable I? And Maze's club in the concept art?

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Warpedhero;425516 said:
I wish they would go with that idea..

I hate games set in modern times. The whole appeal of Fable to me was that you were an ancient Hero and that you lived in a medieval world.

Going back even further would be great.

Imagine how awesome it would be if they actually made your character William Black in Fable IV and you had to kill the entire court by yourself.

They would have to abandon the female/male choice and some decisions would have to be forced, such as William bonding himself to the Sword of Aeons' will, but it would still be a great game in my opinion.

Actually, they could easily do that and make it an offshoot of Fable. They can make it a lot more linear than the previous titles while allowing you to experience some of the more historical events in the world of Albion. Namely defeating The Court, the fall of the Guild and so on and so forth.

Warpedhero;425518 said:
Yes! Remember those primitive swords in the statues at the Heroes' Guild in Fable I? And Maze's club in the concept art?

No and no.

Chase

Reaction score

It's a fairly creative idea, but I don't care for it. I rather like the idea of keep going forward. Besides, I think it's fairly obvious what the next game is going to be about.

Spoiler Alert!:

Peter was talking about when you have choices in the game and one of those major choices were to go to war with the neighboring country, Aurora. This way, you would have your kingdom still, and you would get to control an army and lead a war, i think. It might not be just about that because it seems like it would just turn into a war and strategy game, unless you do what you do in Fable lll and you try to build allies from other neighboring countries to take down aurora... but I'm getting ahead of myself.

The idea would be GREAT though for maybe a game extention. Like, not an actual game, but an expansion, kind of like the Fable 2 look into the future or whatever. Get me?

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score

Next fable game should be where Hero goes on a quest to kill all the gods... oh wait.. no.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Prince Louis;425838 said:
Next fable game should be where Hero goes on a quest to kill all the gods... oh wait.. no.

That's a great idea! I'll name my hero Craytos!

SonofRaiden

Reaction score

pretty sure this is fable foruim not god of war forum. can someoner direct me to one though???

Lithary

Reaction score

sirsimon;424102 said:
ok then, lets just have the villian be the king of blades

There was never a King of Blades.
There was a Knight of Blades and he got defeated by William Black.

SonofRaiden

Reaction score

and the mask is under jacks left arm

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Lithary;425962 said:
There was never a King of Blades.
There was a Knight of Blades and he got defeated by William Black.

There was a Knight of Blades, a Queen of Blades and then there was a Jack of Blades. However, we have no idea what else is in The Void so there's a small albeit possible chance that there could indeed be a King of Blades but that would be silly and I don't want to see another pop up in the game.

If people enjoyed him as an enemy so much they should go back and kick his ass in Fable again.

VicOnTop

Reaction score

GrimWhim;425842 said:
That's a great idea! I'll name my hero Craytos!

you be craytos, while i be the god of time Kratos. and we'll see who wins

GrimWhim

Reaction score

VicOnTop;426088 said:
you be craytos, while i be the god of time Kratos. and we'll see who wins

You make my brain want to kill itself.

VicOnTop

Reaction score

good very good

DeadDemon

Reaction score

Ooh, ooh, I have an idea!

Cue Samarkand, between Fable I and II. You play an unknown descendant of the Archons, who has just had their entire village razed by a campaigning group of soldiers known as the "Knights Discyples" who have obtained the Knight of Blades' mask, and have massive power because of it. You then slowly train yourself and gather all the tribes, before going on a guerilla warfare hunt of the Knights Disyples, and once you beat them, you realize that what had been thought ot be the mask of the Knight of Blades, is actually another mask from the Void, created as a backup for the Queen of Blades. She then attacks your mind using this backup mask in a desperate attempt at regaining full power, and you get to have an awesome inner-mind fight with the 'memory' of the Queen of Blades. Once you defeat her, you can choose to take the mask for your own and reign as commander of the Knights Discyples, or you can stomp the mask into dust and finish the Knights Disyples off.

Note that it won't be the actual Queen of Blades: only her 'memory' or a shadow of herself, which would beome her real self once it merged with an Archons' descendant.

Borlax

The Poet
Reaction score

Wallace;424123 said:
No he said he has plans for a Fable game to be set in the past, at the times of the Old Kingdom.

Whoops more spoilers. Mah bad.

I thought he said he wanted to keep the games moving forward. I hope you're right, because I would love a Fable set in the Old Kingdom, where things were awesome and dragonslayers not extinct.

Status
Not open for further replies.