• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Animation Help?

N

NoObbi3

Animation Help?

so, ive made my character twinblade with dual wield and now i can't give it an animation i want the attack and animation to be exactly like twinblade but i don't know how to do this please help..

jwc2200

Reaction score
Re: Animation Help?

Search, because I do not think you can use TwinBlades swords and do any damage. Check droded's post and maybe also look here:
Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Welcome to the forum&

found this:

Originally Posted by Marcopolo
just thought i might add

if you want to move like your favourite hero you can open their cappearancedef (it should be the second cdef in the creature_ entry) copy the id in the second box then paste that into yuor hero's one, depending on the hero you use it will either make you walk and attack like them or it will confuse the game and you cant walk :p

example, the balverine thing

0cean v0id

animations are annoying but once you get the hang of it there pretty easy!

N

NoObbi3

jwc2200;182740 said:
Search, because I do not think you can use TwinBlades swords and do any damage. Check droded's post and maybe also look here:
Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Welcome to the forum&

found this:

Originally Posted by Marcopolo
just thought i might add

if you want to move like your favourite hero you can open their cappearancedef (it should be the second cdef in the creature_ entry) copy the id in the second box then paste that into yuor hero's one, depending on the hero you use it will either make you walk and attack like them or it will confuse the game and you cant walk :p

example, the balverine thing

thank you, that pretty much solved my problem since he can now attack