• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

annoying, insulting voice

S

simpson89

annoying, insulting voice

so im going along and all of a sudden i hear a voice insulting me, in a irish? i would say, accent.. certain areas provoke this voice to insult me and i have no idea where its coming from or why its insulting me :( LOL.. anyone no???

"Your the sorriest excuse for a hero if ive ever seen" lol
stuff like that...

S

simpson89

Re: annoying, insulting voice

"dont you try and ignore me u great boofon monkey"
"hey come and have a go at me, if u think your tuff enough"
lol it goes on and on and on and on

jweaver64

Reaction score

Same thing happened to me in Westcliff yesterday. Everyone was saying "You're nothing but a murderer" and my own daughter even said "How could you kill those people?"

I've only killed 16 villagers, and never where other people could see me. Not to mention I'm 100% good/pure.

S

simpson89

this voice isent the villagers tho!, i have no idea where its coming from, its when no one is around!!! lol

adenp9070

Reaction score

its the gargoyles haha you can hear them when you walk past and you have to shoot them, get all 50 for a special prize

S

simpson89

really, how do i find them>? wut do they look like lol

adenp9070

Reaction score

look up on the sides of buildings and on cliffs, there grey and have there arms and head no body, look in the furniture shop in bowerstone market

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

SCOTTISH!!!
sorry lol, i used to get annoyed at the fact people thought it was an irish accent.
But im scottish so ya know :L

the gargoyles are scattered all around albion, there are 50 in total, there are numerous guides telling you where to find them, video guides ive found are the best, but its good to have a text guide handy incase the video messes up.

S

simpson89

thanks so much! i actually just found and killed one so i got it finally haha
and sorry ! ..Scottish!! totaly understand what u mean lol, thanks for your help guys! :D

A

AlphaJosizzle

lolol. totally scottish. and yeah it's Gargoyles. There's a little section on your Regions menu that says how many GG's you have killed for each region in case you lose track. Gotta catch 'em all...

GaEv

Reaction score

Black Phoenix;320513 said:
SCOTTISH!!!
sorry lol, i used to get annoyed at the fact people thought it was an irish accent.
But im scottish so ya know :L

QUOTE]

Before I realised it was the gargoyles talking I thought I was being stalked by a leprechaun.

Flee4me

Thomas
Reaction score

Before I realised it was the gargoyles talking I thought I was being stalked by a leprechaun.

lol :D nice one

jweaver64

Reaction score

Ohhhhh, I had no idea the Gargoyles talked. I always assumed the voices were just someone out of sight talking to me. :lol:

anain12

Reaction score

jweaver64;320805 said:
Ohhhhh, I had no idea the Gargoyles talked. I always assumed the voices were just someone out of sight talking to me. :lol:
Well if you didn't see them then they were someone talking to you without you seeing them.

F

FiendFyre

Aaaah I'm Scottish too so I thought the accents were hilarious XD
Before I had to make a new account, I'd managed to get 20.
That was because it took me a while to work out what the voices were. I thought it was a drunk villager at first...
There's one that I can't seem to shoot though and it's driving me mad.
It's on the front of Fairfax Castle, quite high up so when I stand back far enough to aim at it, the shot doesn't hit it.
Maybe I need a better gun perhaps :/

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

On treasure island i kept hearing a voice when i was near a gargoyle. I couldnt quite make out the words, but i thought two villagers were somewhere, there and found a piece of treasure. After i shot the gargoyle the voice was gone and then i realized it was the gargoyle.

F

FiendFyre

I decided to put my headset on tonight and online orbs so if anyone hears a Scottish person trying to talk like the gargoyles, it'll be me.
It's a really funny voice.
I've never actually heard a Scottish person talk anything like that in my life though XD

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

FiendFyre;325694 said:
I decided to put my headset on tonight and online orbs so if anyone hears a Scottish person trying to talk like the gargoyles, it'll be me.
It's a really funny voice.
I've never actually heard a Scottish person talk anything like that in my life though XD

Lol, that would be fun. Tricking people into thinking a gargoyle is somewhere, and them having to desperately search for that gargoyle

S

Shadow6Caster

Ryu_the_fox;325605 said:
On treasure island i kept hearing a voice when i was near a gargoyle. I couldnt quite make out the words, but i thought two villagers were somewhere, there and found a piece of treasure. After i shot the gargoyle the voice was gone and then i realized it was the gargoyle.

Yeah I found that too!! Thought there was someone else there and couldn't find any one! It was only when I found and shot one I put two and two together (and made 96 :p) Got them all eventually. And the prize is awesome :D xxx

F

FiendFyre

Ryu_the_fox;325709 said:
Lol, that would be fun. Tricking people into thinking a gargoyle is somewhere, and them having to desperately search for that gargoyle

Lmao XD
You've just given me an ace idea...
I need to learn some gargoyle quotes.
I love the one that's like 'Ooooh Mammy, I'm shaking!'
:lol: