• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Another Legendary Weapons Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epiternal

Reaction score
The Weapons I need are:

Marksman 500
The Champion

Ok, so I'm done with the main chievo and are really just looking for the few remaining pre-order weapon codes now, I own all the other main weapons and am open to trade any of them, I also got all the clothes, the majority of tattoos and the apparently quite rare Long Hair so if you want to haggle a few for these I'd be glad to oblige.

My Gamertag is Epiternal, reply here, mail me etc, whatever, thanks. :D

[Edit] Just occurred to me I can only use Villager maker once, as I got one from my own pre-order and another in a previous trade, I now have one spare. I got friends who could use it, but I'm a selfish person, so would much rather flog it if it can net me any of the above weapons. :3

Epiternal

Reaction score
Just bumping this thread because I just remembered I also have the pre-order weapon 'Wolfsbane' I can clone if that whets your appetite at all?

Epiternal

Reaction score
Really? well that sucks, i was going to make that my store highlight and all :(

Thomas Grant

Reaction score
I have those 4 weapons you are after, i can duplicate them for you and give you them, but in return i would like jack's hammer and marksman 500 please

Epiternal

Reaction score
I have the Jacks Hammer but not the marksman? Can I get one of them for that? (not Beadles Cutlass though I just got that)

Thomas Grant

Reaction score
sure i don't mind giving you them all to be honest. Just give me some time to duplicate them all and as long as i get jacks hammer i dont mind. I also i'm pretty sure i have the womens masquerade costume and queens suit i can duplicate for you if you like?

Epiternal

Reaction score
Sure thing, thanks ma, lemme know when you're ready, I'll be on. :)

Thomas Grant

Reaction score
ok i'll be on in a minute just give me say 5 maybe 10 minutes to duplicate the items ok, my gamertag is tomarama24

Epiternal

Reaction score
My GT is Epiternal btw, send me a message when you're done, if there's anything else you need just lemme know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.