• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Any missions that you have refused to do? **SPOILER**

King William

Reaction score
Are there any mission that you have refused to do? I won't do the "Assassination Society", and "Civilian Displacement".
They came around, or at least I saw them, after I became good. When I first started I hard Horns,... HORNS?? Really,.... HORNS!!??
I sacrificed many to the "Society (sorry I forget there name, the ones with the robes) that was fun, and did many Ladies and Gentleman. Maybe that is why I had horns.

I did do one Assassination Society, just to see what it was about, the one where a man was the best tittlie-winks player, and someone wanted him gone. I took him to a random cave, but it was right in the middle of Hollowmen. They killed him and I got no credit for it. So I thought no.

Anyway, I would have done them if they came out earlier on, but I did not want the horns back. Horns are so 1980s. :cool:
I know it is only a game, but I wanted to be true to what the character had become. How could I make someone a slave when I was also saving them?

Epiternal

Reaction score
Come to think of it no, i actually did every mission that corresponded to my alignment, no questions asked, I felt reluctant to do some, letting down Sabine and breaking my promise I didn't really want to do because I thought he was cool, but nonetheless I did it. FOR EVIL-..Err FOR ALBION!!!