• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Any news about expansions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsiplz

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are going to be any expansions released? This game has less to do once you beat it.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I wouldn't think of Understone as an expansion really. Most just a DLC quest.

Pepsiplz

Reaction score
I really hope they have something coming. I was so looking forward to Fable III. I can still play Fable II and have fun, but I'm just kind of done with Fable III.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score
There appears to be some confusion... An expansion takes longer than the 15 minutes it took to complete understone. An expansion is like 'Shivering Isles' to The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, or Dragon Age: Awakening to Dragon Age: Origins. In general, expansions continue an over-arching storyline with 3+ hours of gameplay. I really do hope that Lionhead do release an expansion.

Pepsiplz

Reaction score
There appears to be some confusion... An expansion takes longer than the 15 minutes it took to complete understone. An expansion is like 'Shivering Isles' to The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, or Dragon Age: Awakening to Dragon Age: Origins. In general, expansions continue an over-arching storyline with 3+ hours of gameplay. I really do hope that Lionhead do release an expansion.

Yeah that's what I was getting at. BTW Shivering Isles was my favorite expansion in any game.

AlmightyLush

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind an expansion for Fable 2 covering your character's rise to King of Albion, Walter Beck's story and such. All that stuff Theresa spoke about happening after the completion of the look into the future quest expansion. What happened to Hammer? What became of all of the old regions from Fable 2 going into fable 3? We can be sure about some locations, but not all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.