• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anyone replaying fable 2 for their perfect save?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
Re: Anyone replaying fable 2 for their perfect save?

I'm trying my best to complete Fable II again.
I need to because I got a new Xbox and no Fable II saved game data.

But... Work, the girl, the Convenant, and Zombies take up all my time :(

I have to complete Fable II before the third ships!

Artemis sky

Give a begger a million gold
Reaction score

Yeah, im re-playing Fable 2 as well now. Though Fable 3 haven't even come out where i am so doesn't really matter. Im just playing again cause i haven't done so in a while, and cause i thought i'd try playing with certain restrictions. Such as fighting with only Skill or Will abilities.

Devil Keyz

Tha Producer From Hell
Reaction score

Dman3003;435855 said:
My first run through of Fable II was a perfect play. I don't need to replay unless I decide to go evil.

yo sir are kaka = ****

Lynne

Reaction score

I replayed it when the boy bought the new xbox for us. I'm mostly happy with the play through, though it was pretty quickly done. I should try to open all the demon doors and such, but I haven't had the inclination. I think I'm too excited about Fable III to want to rehash too much Fable II.

boa152

Assassin
Reaction score

Oh I have to get a perfect file right away!

onwingsoflead

Reaction score

I've pretty much got my character all sorted out, I've finished the main quest line, and all I really have to do now is a few side quests and buy castle Fairfax.

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score

I'm just going to make a neutral character, complete all the side quest, and with every quest that effects the land, i'll have it give a positive effect (I've heard that thats all that transfers over, no demon doors, no keys, no gargoyle heads, though i could be wrong)

Kazmir

Reaction score

im going to replay it and be even more cruel. Maybe my fable 3 character will be born with horns. :eek:

BowerstoneInFlames

Anarchist In Training
Reaction score

Yea I've been playing it a fair bit in the last week, but not really just for perfect save. I've done some experimenting like not developing Westcliff which tbh is a first for me, as on any evil or good character I've made I always had developed it.

sirsimon

Reaction score

Ooops sorry ghostlyicicle, I'll try not to double post in the future.

I want to be as good and as pure as possible. With Logan bringing misery to the people for an unspecified amount of time, I think it is time to give them a break.
Its funny because Logan doesn't realize if he was kind to the people, then they would be loyal and would help him make Albion more powerful, Robin Hood clearly states this on the Russell Crowe film:

'Enpower every man, and you will gain strength'

Robin Hood to King John

Kazmir

Reaction score

that is lame

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score

Kazmir;436372 said:
that is lame

Lame? You Mum's lame. Tell her to up her game, it's starting to get boring. :devil:
Stop belittling everyone and show some respect. You're like a mini, much-less intelligent version of GrimWhim.

No need to aplogise SirSimon ^_^
I actually liked that film, and I know what you mean. If your a Tyrant, the people aren't gonna be good back to you. :p

Devil Keyz

Tha Producer From Hell
Reaction score

GhostlyIcicle;436466 said:
Lame? You Mum's lame. Tell her to up her game, it's starting to get boring. :devil:
Stop belittling everyone and show some respect. You're like a mini, much-less intelligent version of GrimWhim.

No need to aplogise SirSimon ^_^
I actually liked that film, and I know what you mean. If your a Tyrant, the people aren't gonna be good back to you. :p

Tru but... If ur to kind they will think ur a push over...

If ur a Tyrant, u can rule them with fear.

I prefer the latter

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score

Tru but... If ur to kind they will think ur a push over...

I prefer the latter

I prefer a mix of both. Try to be as nice as possible but if somebody steps outa line then they will be punished!

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score

ScousaJ;436494 said:
[QUOTETru but... If ur to kind they will think ur a push over...

I prefer the latter]

I prefer a mix of both. Try to be as nice as possible but if somebody steps outa line then they will be punished![/QUOTE]

That's exactly the same way I think of it. I'd be a Good ruler, but nobody messes with your kingdom/country. :lol:

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score
lol i have a save all set up for fable 3, i chose the sacrifice card and had my hero make babbies, i laughed when the older one was a boy, because now i named him Logan :p depending on the gender of my younger child will make my decision of what gender i play as in fable 3 lolz

Reaction score
ok um why are yaw re doing your fable 2?
is it cuz u want to affect your fable 3 game with an import
cuz it doesnt do anything except make the villagers talk about u differently

or just to do it?

i did it to many times so im not anymore

imma come out the gate on fire when i hit start on fable 3
imma leave it at that

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score
Anyone replaying fable 2 for their perfect save?

Most peoples first game was poor at best, mistakes, you looked huge because yu didn't thinking he morphing system, or the neutral choice sucks because dlc can get ur dog back anyways.

And everyones secondary characters usual have a theme that's not focused on you! So curious if anyone has done this

I have my first save. It was a girl and she started out good.. then went evil.. and a few months ago i spent everyday slowly working her back up to good again so she didn't look like a troll. Sure some of the choices i made will probably make my Fable 3 game hard but that doesn't bother me at all :) I'm just hoping that the part where Jasper says "Its time to be your father's son" Will be "Its time to be your mother's son"

Reaction score
I have my first save. It was a girl and she started out good.. then went evil.. and a few months ago i spent everyday slowly working her back up to good again so she didn't look like a troll. Sure some of the choices i made will probably make my Fable 3 game hard but that doesn't bother me at all :) I'm just hoping that the part where Jasper says "Its time to be your father's son" Will be "Its time to be your mother's son"

the import save only changes if the civilians or villigers talk about u in a bad way or a good way
thats it

Status
Not open for further replies.