• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anyone still trading hero dolls??

mells2003

Reaction score
Hey guys. As fable 3 is now out, i decided it would be a good time for me to finish up any achievements i had left to do on fable 2. The only one left to do is for the darn hero dolls. I have managed to round up 5 of the 6 and am just wondering if anyone else could maybe lend me the REAVER doll. I have over 10 million gold and any legendary weapon you would like just for the achievements thanks =D

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
Hey guys. As fable 3 is now out, i decided it would be a good time for me to finish up any achievements i had left to do on fable 2. The only one left to do is for the darn hero dolls. I have managed to round up 5 of the 6 and am just wondering if anyone else could maybe lend me the REAVER doll. I have over 10 million gold and any legendary weapon you would like just for the achievements thanks =D
First of all, direct trading applications to the Marketplace section, second of all, visit my thread: http://projectego.net/forums/threads/dollcatcher-help-for-all.26531/#post-453152

metacarpi

Reaction score
I have the Reaver doll.

If you add me (Metacarpi UG), I'll make a point of popping Fable II in and giving it to you

UFOash

Reaction score
Lol, I had a Reaver doll just a few days ago but not realising what it was for I just gave it to my daughter ha! :lol::blush:

RSVR85

Reaction score
How does this achievement work, do you need to have all the dolls in your possession or does it accumulate?
If it accumulates, i have Theresa, Garth and Hammer and am willing to trade them.
If it doesn't, does anyone have the remaining dolls? If so, what you want?

Lol, I had a Reaver doll just a few days ago but not realising what it was for I just gave it to my daughter ha! :lol::blush:
Whoops!