• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anyone wanna help me out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NINJA iTUNES

Reaction score
Would anyone be willing to help me with a few achievements and what not? Maybe even let me have some of the code required content and sanctuary shop items? You can always just redownload it. If so add me my gamertag is ninjaitunes911 for searching easiar its with caps NINJAiTUNES911 dont forget the i and send me a message. Please and thankyou. :)

kl241

Fable Farmer
Reaction score
This is just for future reference; if you require help/co-op, this post should be in co-op game session, section.
In reference to code content, you will have that in your game; if it is brand new. You will have a code you have to redeem to get the items. If you dont, then you can always purchase them using the ms points.
Unless you have anything to trade, for the codes to get the dragen set tattoo, and absolver hammer/ or the american version that gives you a sword, not many people will be forth coming to give their codes away.

Quentin Locke

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
You can't trade DLC items, so unless you yourself have a code for the items, you can't have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.