• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anyway to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus

Reaction score
Hey guys is there anyone to unpatch my game? i want to use the glitch because im going to buy another controler so i can ?

Marcus

Reaction score
BTW i have DlC and i dont want to lose it becuase i wont get my weapons and all that back i dont think

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
You can still duplicate items as far as I know but I sincerely doubt it's possible to un-patch any game. I suppose you could completely wipe your Xbox 360's hard drive and start again. Though it would be quite silly to go that far just to cheat.

Jamin

Reaction score
ya that and your DLC once its registered to a gamertag its there whether its removed from console or not you can re-download it at any given point.

SurroundedSita

Reaction score
just clear the cache, go into your system memory and there should be an option to press "Y" to clear the cache. It doesn't get rid of your downloaded content, just makes it so that you have to repatch ALL of your 360 games :)

Marcus

Reaction score
ya that and your DLC once its registered to a gamertag its there whether its removed from console or not you can re-download it at any given point.
how would i go about it? liek finding the dlc ? the special dlc that comes in the cards

Jamin

Reaction score
that is a good question actually however that i am not sure i just know the the normal dlc one pays for is yours from the moment you get it and can be removed and reinstalled at anytime. the cards dlc however i would imagine is same basic concept just not sure how to find it. however maybe since the code is now linked to your GT maybe type it in again while it wont work for anyone elses GT it may work for yours im not sure...good question ill ask around and let ya know if i find out anything. never thought of it tbh.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
how would i go about it? liek finding the dlc ? the special dlc that comes in the cards

If you've already used the code, your items will be attached to your gamertag which means you'll have them no matter what. Of course, I don't think it attaches it just to your gamertag... because I used a code on a separate gamertag before and then when I made a new profile and got a new gamertag, I also got the items.

Status
Not open for further replies.