• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Appearence of your character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dehpoepa

Reaction score
Appearence of your character

I love love love Fable it was one of the First games i played on Xbox it practily was my first rated M game i played it loved it but anyways one thing i was not to fond about was appearence changing in Fable 2 when you ranked up Physic you got really buff and when you played Female it didnt really look attractive i heared that in Fable 3 that if you use hammers and axes you get buff thats much better but is this a rumor? or is it CONFERMED also the aging in fable 2 was the spire and all the temple of shadows i heared Using Will makes you age more is this a rumor or a fact i personaly think in the story they should have a part were you can drink a poition or sacrafise somone to keep your youth that would be a good quest anyways please help me out this info thanks :) sorry for my grammer

Archon_TJ

Guild Master
Reaction score
Re: Appearence of your character

Im sure they will keep somethings the same like the sacrifices. I figure aging will happen like in Fable 2 where however far you are in the main story you'll be a different age. Your fighting style will defiantly affect your characters appearance but to what extent I don't know. hope this helps in any way

Corbenikk

Albion's Finest
Reaction score

Yeah That Will Happen The Actions You Do In Fable 3 Will Effect Your Appearence Also Your Sword. If You Kill Inasant Villagers Your Sword Will Be Dripping Blood.

Reaction score

sounds awesome dont it only 3 and a half long months to go

Reaction score

Syth the old one;405760 said:
sounds awesome dont it only 3 and a half long months to go

It's gonna be the longest 3 & a half months of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.