• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Archers Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tear

- is now missing in action
Reaction score
Archers Profile

Hello Members,I guess im the newbie here.My name is Tear like the water from your eyes not the other word.Any way Im a story writer so i write stories alot.So you might just see some one day.Anyways,i have a Good Archer with a wife in oakvale.Bright will users outfit,oak bow.(I think thats it).If you can tell,i pretty much started the game.I went all evil first and know i went good.I nned to know whats the best way to get skorms boy without getting alot of evil points and good archer armor.I have fable the lost chapters and the orgignal but my little sis jammed the orgignal one into my xbox thus leaving me with no fable for 8 months.:'( .well that was one heke of an intro and i hope to stay here long

H

Hexadecimal

Re: Archers Profile

Helloooo
welcome welcome:D
hope you enjoy your stay

hmm...I don't know that there is a way to get skorm's bow without getting any evil points, seeing as how it's a reward for being so evil...

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums~~

As to Skorm's bow, you just have to grin and bear it for the evil points. If you sacrifice someone at midnight, it (usually) gives many more points than at other times (though some debate that 6am is a good time as well). You need 800~ evil points from sacrificing people at the temple to get the bow. A good person to sacrifice is the mercenary at Oakvale ( he is a "good" type mercenary). Save before you sacrifice someone, and reload if you don't get a good enough score.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Welcome to the Fable community Forums, Tear!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums hope you enjoy your stay!

Tear

- is now missing in action
Reaction score

Thanks guys(even though i expe cted more then 4 people:p ).Well i got Skorms Bow completly not knowing what to do i just scrificed a mercenarie after his pay at night and i had it.And got tons of evil points.*Thanks of ways to get good points back*

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the forum.
Add me to your friends list if you like. ^_^

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score