• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Are the nannies doing drugs or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King William

Reaction score
When I have a kid, I give the max amount of daily upkeep,... 1000 gold A DAY,... A,... DAY! But,... no matter how much I give, the nannies always B**ches about more. :mad: They say, "We could use a bit more gold." What,.. are they on crack or something? 1000 gold A DAY,... A DAY is not enough? Are they smoking something that is very expensive, instead of taking care of our precious children? And they are never near the kids, they are just walking around the town. And if you fire one, then the kid is taken to the orphanage instead of a new nanny being hired. >_<

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
All I can say is keep an eye on your good china.

King William

Reaction score
And to they sell the furniture? I put nice furniture in the house, and the next time I come back, the furniture is crummy again.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score
And to they sell the furniture? I put nice furniture in the house, and the next time I come back, the furniture is crummy again.
No, that's me when you co-op. Bad form on my part, sorry to say, but that's what you get for sinking 1000 a day into some crack smoking nanny who doesn't even know you have a child. Good day.

G

Guest 7310

all i can say is if you didnt have a kid then this wouldnt happen

King William

Reaction score
You need a kid to open the Brightwall Village Demon door.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score
You need a kid to open the Brightwall Village Demon door.

Demon Door wasn't worth it anyway, and you adopted, I assume?

I accidentally ended up with two of the buggers; Adrian Ashcroft, Emily Ashcroft. Just make sure you give them plenty of attention, my adopted son in II (Logan Ashcroft) turned into a real pain come 3, though my biologic one, Arke (Hero of Brightwall) was great.

TL;DR: Adopt them and Drop them. Simple as that.

King William

Reaction score
Demon Door wasn't worth it anyway, and you adopted, I assume?

TL;DR: Adopt them and Drop them. Simple as that.

What do you mean you "assume" I adopted? I assume everyone in your world is dead, and it was not from the crawler. :mad:

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score
What do you mean you "assume" I adopted? I assume everyone in your world is dead, and it was not from the crawler. :mad:

Incorrect, all alive and well, I made all the good choices besides rebuilding the old quarter as well. I'm just being realistic, average gamer goes for 'Adopt or die', then uses it for the demon door. :unsure:

How hurtful. :/

King William

Reaction score
Oh,... I thought you were making some assumption about me, just because I enjoy dancing in my undies, while singing Judy Garland song. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.