• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Are you a "Psycho"?

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
But then I realised that after I became King, the guards wouldn't do anything if I committed crimes, so I began to kill everybody and steal what I want. There's not really much point to it, it was just fun.

I find it boring that you could get away with killing everyone without the guards beating you down. I like a little challenge... Besides, aren't you suppose to be saving everyone from the "darkness"?

King William

Reaction score
Daniel, who needs the darkness when you have a king mass murderer on the loose? :sly:

tahmfoolery

Tahm!
Reaction score
Well yeah, that's true, but like I dunno. It started off accidentally, like I accidentally killed someone, and I realised the guards didn't care, so I just started doing it more. It's actually fun for everyone to be running away from you and you just mow 'em down. Plus, here's a challenge for you: trying to become perfect again after becoming evil. I did as many relationship requests as I could, and all the girls in Bowerstone, Millfields, and Aurora loved me, and I was perfect again. That was fun too hahah

G

Guest 7310

Sometimes I go into another players worlds, and they are running around killing everyone. I always say, "Another psycho". They are not trying to get the, "Crime Spree" achievement, just going around killing everyone.

If you are going to be worse them Logan, (after all Logan never did that) then what was the point of the game?

I know it is only a video game, but isn't part of the fun is to really get involved in the story?

I like killing as much as the next guy, but there are plenty of mercenaries, hobbes, balverines, and hollowmen to kill to be get the killing need filled, plus they are more challenging because they fight back. ;-)
actually despite what i posted earlier its there world there xbox there game let them be murders or psycho dont mind them if you dont like it dont go to there worlds what matters is what did you do or will do.dont be a brown nose just let them be let them jump off a cliff what do you care its not you is it.

King William

Reaction score
I go to others world to do what most do not go to do, and that is to ,... HELP! I have helped a lot of people find stuff; keys, gnomes, books ect., Many have told me that most of the players are not as helpful as I am. They just want weapons. So, if I am going to help, I have a right to say what happens when I am there. Kill all you want to, but find your own D**N stuff as well. :devil:

G

Guest 7310

I go to others world to do what most do not go to do, and that is to ,... HELP! I have helped a lot of people find stuff; keys, gnomes, books ect., Many have told me that most of the players are not as helpful as I am. They just want weapons. So, if I am going to help, I have a right to say what happens when I am there. Kill all you want to, but find your own D**N stuff as well. :devil:
ok sorry that i messed with your rights but you dont have to use the * sign just say what you need to and then i leave you alone.

r5v3n

Indifferent Member
Reaction score
depends on your morality... or compulsion. Some people play like it's their own person in the game. In other words, your character might represent your true personality. And who wants to be excessively good nowadays?

Korpse

Reaction score
I like killing things. It's that simple. Not in a fair fight, but a cold and brutal one-sided slaughter. Maybe this makes me a psycho, or maybe childish, but it's what I enjoy. Who are you to judge? I walk down the streets as king and randomly gun people down, if the guards say something I don't like I kill them too. I enjoy massacres and I enjoy any game that allows me to indulge in them. Why save people from the Darkness then? I wanted to let the Darkness win, but since you cant really do this and continue playing the most I can do is let several million people die. Answer to the original question is "Yes".