• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Artemis

Artemis sky

Give a begger a million gold
Reaction score
Re: Artemis

lulz, but my name isn't really taken from there xD the Rp character in question is in fact, an elf. and i named him as such to try and get an elvish feel to his name. it was later changed to Ar'Themis but since im using Artemis as my screen name on other forums i decided to stick to it in case there are ppl i know here, who'd then recognize my name haha

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Artemis sky;392763 said:
the same place being? :p

A character I used for a online RPG.

Tsuyu;392764 said:
Yeah, I'm not much into women who transform you into deer and have you devoured by your own dogs as punishment for pervin' on them when bathing, either.

Not even perving, more like, "I was hunting and stumbled on these dumbasses taking a bath in the middle of the woods."

Artemis sky;392765 said:
lulz, but my name isn't really taken from there xD the Rp character in question is in fact, an elf. and i named him as such to try and get an elvish feel to his name. it was later changed to Ar'Themis but since im using Artemis as my screen name on other forums i decided to stick to it in case there are ppl i know here, who'd then recognize my name haha

Nope. Sorry, while the person I'm thinking of ALSO named an elf for an old, dead Greek goddess, the elf was a she and never went through an odd name change. The person was also a she. Meaning, "not you."

Artemis sky

Reaction score

its ok, i never really intended to insinuate that i was the person in question. and for the record, i named him after Artemis fowl not some greek goddess lol.

that said, is there a sub-section of this forum where i can take part in fable-based rp's?

Cain

Reaction score

Walker;392675 said:
I think you got the unanimous "that avatar is mildly awesome" vote going for you. Congrats.

I knew an Artemis once. Also, Artemis Fowl. I'd say you win on the name in all circumstances except the Greek goddess. Never liked Artemis much.

Welcome to the forums.

Thats a great book series. I totally forgot about the greek goddess. Also most RPs are in the ye old pub games section.

Artemis sky

Reaction score

nice, i'll pay a visit later ^__^

Lucky Strike

Reaction score

sooooooo many games soooo little time! welcome!!