• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

As A King......

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score
As A King......

Assuming you could, and you probably will be able to, reshape the world of Albion to the way you see fit, what would you do? Examples:

Would you:
Make albion polluted and depressing with revolution and factories?

Make it a beautiful, pollutionless paradise with creatures everywhere, people enjoying their surroundings, and crisp, clean, refreshing air in the morning?

Make a land in complete poverty because of your own greed?

My Albion:

Strong Army, lots of recruits.

Good economy, absolutely no bums or even poor people.

Expansion of wilderness.

Very little polluting factories/companies

Large, wealthy towns

No city more or less beautiful then another, all beautiful in their own way.

Oakvale rebuilt (if possible)

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: As A King......

I am going to do it all. I always have two 100% completion games on each Fable. One is good, and the other is evil. I'll send Albion down the sh*tter on one game, and give everybody everything they could ever want on the other.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

I meant more specific, like, will you stop the factories and grow the wilderness or let it go on and have it die, as well as economical and political status, it's strength as a nation, and any other aspects you can think of.

First post updated for more specifics.

AON of Greatnes

Man-Bane
Reaction score

no idea ill just let **** happen and see what i do when it does

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

id pollute albion and let the bandits and mosters overrun the wilds. id basically make it a safe haven for pirates, assassins, bandits, etc...

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Assuming there is no limit in possibilities *snickers*
My Albion:

A fair and reasonable dictator with a strong and well kept police/military force.

Preferably my society would consist of only two classes: The people and my royals, though the royals wouldn't have more than the peasants, only more political power and possibly better Balverine Steak.

Albion would be sliced into three different counties, each owned by the people with a representative (With my power supreme of course) County one would include (Based on TLC mapping) Bowerstone, the old Guild area, Greatwood areas. This county would be called "Greyville" in honor of the lady <3
County two would be named "Oakvale" and would contain Oakvale, Barrow Fields, Darkwood areas and all inbetween. The third would be named "Dublin" and would contain Twinblades old areas.

General "Do not" laws:
Arson = 500 gil/jail time
Vandalism = 500 gold on top of repaying the owner/jail time
Assault = 250 gp/jail time
Agravated Assault = 750 coins/jail time
Murder = execution
Stealing = return of stolen item (duh) and 100 gold to the owner

Rights of the people:
1. Freedom of religion and the right to bear certain arms (Small caliber pistols and small blades)
2. Equal rights to all people regardless of race, gender, religion or sexual orientation.
And more I cannot type :/

AON of Greatnes

Man-Bane
Reaction score

sounds good but id probly let them have full freedom with weapons and lower the punishments. actually id wait to find out the value of the gold till i set measures. for all we know the currency changes value on account of new trade routes cheaper ways of making things etc. and 5oo glod will buy you a house

Devil Keyz

Tha Producer From Hell
Reaction score

i'd live in samarkland.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

James Butts;354062 said:
Assuming you could, and you probably will be able to, reshape the world of Albion to the way you see fit, what would you do? Examples:

Would you:
Make albion polluted and depressing with revolution and factories?

Make it a beautiful, pollutionless paradise with creatures everywhere, people enjoying their surroundings, and crisp, clean, refreshing air in the morning?

Make a land in complete poverty because of your own greed?

My Albion:

Strong Army, lots of recruits.

Good economy, absolutely no bums or even poor people.

Expansion of wilderness.

Very little polluting factories/companies

Large, wealthy towns

No city more or less beautiful then another, all beautiful in their own way.

Oakvale rebuilt (if possible)

yah i would do what u did plus a bit more. I would ask for a tax of 500 gold from every citizen in albion ( probably million ppl in albion so 500 mill right there) and then i would use that money to clean out wraithmarsh and rebuild oakvale. Then i would take down the shadow court once and for all. I would take my army in great warships with great cannons, and destroy the spire so noone could wish on it again. I would make sure everyone had a big house all the same size. No more paying for rent, just food. I would train the creatures to not be so violent, and rebuild the heroes guild for people to train. It would become like the old kingdom only no corruption

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I will be Queen, not King.:p
It'll probably be neutral in most my games. One evil one pure good, and maybe 20 other games. I always talk and do everything the game will let me, and find every treasure, open every Demon door, hm will there be in Fable 3? It'll be really interesting to figure out all the good and bad things. I can't wait.^_^

+rep

Sabbath

Om nom nom nom
Reaction score

Expand expand expand!

Going to put more detail in this :D

my albion will be based on exploring the unexplored. Expand peacefully to exotic lands and so on.

The central town will consist of families who do not wish to move and a large trading plaza right in the middle of my castle

Devil Keyz

Tha Producer From Hell
Reaction score

Little_Sparrow;355152 said:
yah i would do what u did plus a bit more. I would ask for a tax of 500 gold from every citizen in albion ( probably million ppl in albion so 500 mill right there) and then i would use that money to clean out wraithmarsh and rebuild oakvale. Then i would take down the shadow court once and for all. I would take my army in great warships with great cannons, and destroy the spire so noone could wish on it again. I would make sure everyone had a big house all the same size. No more paying for rent, just food. I would train the creatures to not be so violent, and rebuild the heroes guild for people to train. It would become like the old kingdom only no corruption

no way in ****in' hell would u be able to have a million people, that would just crash the xbox immediatly.

As for all the things that other dude pointed out, u can't have em all at once, u need to sacrifice a few things for example.

U can't have a really strong Army, Recruit if ur gunna have beatiful towns with no bums, because all the money would be going on the towns, ect ect.

Cain

Reaction score

Sabbath;357643 said:
Expand expand expand!

Ok, I don't want to seem mean but that post made no contribution at all. It dosen't give an opinion or facts, and neither does it answer somebody elses question or point out a mistake they made. That was not worth reviving a week old thread.

Sabbath

Om nom nom nom
Reaction score

Soap;357700 said:
Ok, I don't want to seem mean but that post made no contribution at all. It doesn't give an opinion or facts, and neither does it answer somebody else question or point out a mistake they made. That was not worth reviving a week old thread.
Its not that old and it was still in the front page of threads. I probably could of put more in it but i wasn't helping anyone but just explaining what i would do if they gave the opition to do as you like with albion. I changed it a little so it made a little more since and a opinion.

Cain

Reaction score

Sabbath;357703 said:
Its not that old and it was still in the front page of threads. I probably could of put more in it but i wasn't helping anyone but just explaining what i would do if they gave the opition to do as you like with albion. I changed it a little so it made a little more since and a opinion.

Thank you. I am ok with people posting in threads about a week old IF they contribute to the topic. Now that you have put more detail I understand what you meant. Its a good idea and sometghing I would like to see in fable 3

Sabbath

Om nom nom nom
Reaction score

Soap;357709 said:
Thank you. I am ok with people posting in threads about a week old IF they contribute to the topic. Now that you have put more detail I understand what you meant. Its a good idea and sometghing I would like to see in fable 3

My beginning post was a bit trollish ^_^

and ya i'd like to see a larger world then what were shown, like parts of the map left unexplored even after you beat the game.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

I would probably make Albion the most sinister, corrupt and disturbing place it could be.

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

I read some where in Fable 3 all of Albion should be open for travel. But as for my kingdom I would run it as a complete dictatorship and anyone who is out of line shall be sentenced to death.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I will probably play all the ways there are, to see the differences. :)+rep

J_onny

Reaction score

I think that the king idea is a bit of mis-direction. Theresa never says your child will be king or have any regal power and the teaser shows an abandoned crown.

Both Fable games so far have started with tragedy - I think that the hero is exiled pretty early on. Teasers are designed to get people guessing wrongly. Just watch the mass effect 2 teaser, it got everyone talking but was surprisingly insignificant.

Status
Not open for further replies.