• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

V

Vegeta

Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

http://allboards.lionhead.com/member.php?u=106679
Happy Junior Member

The best two are arguable the Sword of Aeons and Avo's Tear for melee weapons, in my opinion. Oh and Skorm's Bow for all your long-ranged needs.
]

Last edited by projectego : 16th September 2006 at 04:16 PM.

Wow didn't think there was such thin as ProjectEgo being a new member :p jk but wow never thougt i'd see you on a dif forum..

EDITED* Removed Code - Dark Drakan

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

1Ak;31271 said:
Wow didn't think there was such thin as ProjectEgo being a new member :p jk but wow never thougt i'd see you on a dif forum...

This isnt only forum we are members on you know.

V

Vegeta

ya i know lol it just looked funny when i saw it.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Angel;31088 said:
"snowify". "snow". "ify".

Heaven help us...

But a theme would be kinda cool - I LOVE Christmas and it would look good with some decoration around here ^_^.
I know your game madam. Oh yes. I've noticed those little hints you've dropped about me 'putting some effort in' for that dreaded event you call 'Christmas'. I suppose you'll be wanting one of those fancy branched things in our living room too, eh? With the sparkliness and the shininess...ness... Oh yes, I'm onto you... :ninja:

Tsuyu;31181 said:
Dont feel bad - to my knowledge I am the only Swede.

Fear not! For even projectego himself has Nordic blood coursing through his veins! My great, great, great great, great, great great, great, great Grandfather's sister's second husband's step son's cousin twice removed was in fact 1/10 Swedish!

So obviously, I recognize where you're coming from. We Swedes need to stick together.

:ninja:

1Ak;31271 said:
Wow didn't think there was such thin as ProjectEgo being a new member :p jk but wow never thougt i'd see you on a dif forum..

Gyarr! Foiled again! ^_^

I'm actually registered on a fair few forums, however I find that there are only a select few that I actively post on (well, by actively I mean, more than once or twice a decade), I find that I 'lurk' more often than anything. But anywho, the forums I attend in no particular order:Unfortnatley can't remember anymore off the top of my head...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

projectego;31284 said:
I know your game madam. Oh yes. I've noticed those little hints you've dropped about me 'putting some effort in' for that dreaded event you call 'Christmas'. I suppose you'll be wanting one of those fancy branched things in our living room too, eh? With the sparkliness and the shininess...ness... Oh yes, I'm onto you... :ninja:

:lol: yeah i know that feeling..... damn cursed time of the year (this year anyway!) think i might give it a miss except the free drink part!

K

keekos

iam stuck in the tavern...
that's why i have only 40+ posts...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

keekos;31625 said:
iam stuck in the pub games...
that's why i have only 40+ posts...

"ask the staff anything" isn't in PUB games..so you're not stuck.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

projectego;31284 said:
Just coz you hates Christmas....:'(

And I'm scared to put a tree up in your living room in case your pet feels the need to mark her territory - running out of opportunites to bite me, you see...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;31729 said:
Just coz you hates Christmas....:'(

And I'm scared to put a tree up in your living room in case your pet feels the need to mark her territory - running out of opportunites to bite me, you see...

:lol: im sure she wont run out of opportunities anytime soon!

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Well, I figure if I keep my back against the wall and never actually go in the living room then I'm ok...she still takes food off me though, which is a bit off seeing as she keeps trying to kill me. That dog is a ninja, I tells ya...:ninja:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;31733 said:
Well, I figure if I keep my back against the wall and never actually go in the living room then I'm ok...she still takes food off me though, which is a bit off seeing as she keeps trying to kill me. That dog is a ninja, I tells ya...:ninja:

haha she give you the starving innocent look first or go straight for the kill?

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

She does the "I'm a poor lickle doggy with no one to love me...no one feeds me...I'm all alone and sad" look and then jumps on the bed and gives me evils until I crack under the pressure and give up my food.

Give it twenty minutes and she's forgotten how I've been so nice to her and is growling and snapping at me again...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;31736 said:
She does the "I'm a poor lickle doggy with no one to love me...no one feeds me...I'm all alone and sad" look and then jumps on the bed and gives me evils until I crack under the pressure and give up my food.

Give it twenty minutes and she's forgotten how I've been so nice to her and is growling and snapping at me again...

Sounds like the exact trick i see her pull on Steve ALL the time and he still goes for it :lol:

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

THANK YOU!!!

I've already said if we get a dog there is no way in hell it's having the run of the house like she does...:lol:

Take it she can't pull the wool with you then?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;31741 said:
THANK YOU!!!

I've already said if we get a dog there is no way in hell it's having the run of the house like she does...:lol:

Take it she can't pull the wool with you then?

We all say they wont have run of house but they always end up doing just that, though my dog gets a kick if she gets to big for her boots lol.

:lol: not much that can pull the wool with me..... guess im just the heartless type haha.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Oh believe me - no dog is gonna take over the house. I'm not so much of a sucker for the big eyes and whimpering as Steve is. I like dogs but he adores them, so I can see the two of them shacked up together in the kennel outside...probably move the Xbox in there too while he's at it :lol:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;31750 said:
Oh believe me - no dog is gonna take over the house. I'm not so much of a sucker for the big eyes and whimpering as Steve is. I like dogs but he adores them, so I can see the two of them shacked up together in the kennel outside...probably move the Xbox in there too while he's at it :lol:

Yeah that sounds about right.... though Steve would probably end up in the garden if that happened and Trax would have Kennel and Xbox :lol:

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Never a truer word spoken - and he probably wouldn't mind either, so long as Trax was happy! :lol:

I could really throw a spanner in the works and get a cat - we're already lumbered with the kid's hamster coz no one will have her (the hamster, that is - got offered £25 in a pub for the kid once but I was ushered out before I could accept).