• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Kewl Munky

Reaction score
Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

^ The cake is a lie was around before portal >_<

And I've seen the ending with the cake.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kewl Munky;256783 said:
Okay, second question. Is the cake really a lie?

The cake is a fake. :O

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;256994 said:
The cake is a fake. :O

Lies! It's real! REAL I TELL YOU!!

And for the record, I didn't know you'd already answered my question the the "contributor" thread. :lol:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

moonfever;255254 said:
Have you ever sold a Red Dragon, and know that they got it, and then they call you a liar, and insist that they didn't get it even though you know they did?:(
People suck - especially people on the internet who can hide behind a screen and say things they would not even dare to face to face. Let them go crying to mommy ;)

Walker;255573 said:
So, has anyone here managed to beat a Jedi on Sith Lord difficulty? (Well, aside from the first guy and Rahm Kota.)

I was playing Force Unleashed, and I had to drop down to Sith Warrior because I simply could NOT beat Kazdan Paratus on Lord.
I am quite sure I have no idea what you are talking about :D

Kewl Munky;255575 said:
i herd yuo liek mudkipz o.o
Do I like a what now? But if it's low IQ stuff, as DD put it, then I'm all for it...

Kewl Munky;256783 said:
Okay, second question. Is the cake really a lie?
Don't know, don't care - hated Portal.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

§ephiroxa§;257313 said:
And for the record, I didn't know you'd already answered my question the the "contributor" thread. :lol:

Well now you know. :p

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Is Santy Claws really fake? :( :'(

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Santy Claws is. Dunno about Santa Claus.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

I am a quiet devil who likes to stab vibrators XD

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Hahehahaheha! (My retarded laugh that i do in real life) Haha.. Very cool! I like it!

(I got a thread that i made called "Something Funny" If you want to post themall there?) sweet!

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

JohnDoe;258114 said:
Dear ProjectEgo.net staff,

I have some questions for one or some of you, not sure who. So if the shoe fits, answer.

1. When you were first conceptualizing the site, did you have any idea that it would turn into this, or hope that this is what would come of it? Or better phrased: is this what you had in mind?

2. Aside from the sites and occupational stuff and games , what do you all do in your free time?

3. Are there any smokers among the staff?

4. Have any of you ever given up? Not smoking, but given up on anything due to being overwhelmed, demotivated, etc. and so on?

5. If so, are you still that way or have you come out of it?

6. Why? (Regardless of previous answer.)

1. Nowt to do with me - I'm just sleeping with one of the bosses.

2. Free time? Er....dunno. Sleep, mainly, or I'm out doing church-related stuff/kid-related stuff.

3. Never even tried it. And I don't intend to.

4. I've given up on loads of stuff. I come from a long line of quitters - seems a shame to let the side down. But I've never given up on big stuff - largely because it's always been too big to just drop. I give up on little things like finishing my damn story (never going to happen) and getting the house tidy (not a chance).

5. I'm still a quitter, by and large, but for those things I can't quit on, I trundle through them with the air of the terminally pessimistic and surmise that even if I do come out the other side a stronger person, there will have been a ruddy big cost to make me that way which I would have rather not paid. I'm a coward - sue me.

6. See above :)

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Yay for quitting! If the going gets tough, I take the bus home.

No no no, it's all wrong. You should never give up. If you just keep trying someday you will succeed! You just have to believe. In what, you ask? You must believe in the grand and almighty Book of Believing! It shall tell you to believe in more than 5,000 words/phrases and in multiple languages, so eventually something will peirce through that thick, pathetic skull and make you work harder. It really does work, believe me!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

JohnDoe;258114 said:
Fixed. Good idea on the other thread.

Dear ProjectEgo.net staff,

I have some questions for one or some of you, not sure who. So if the shoe fits, answer.

1. When you were first conceptualizing the site, did you have any idea that it would turn into this, or hope that this is what would come of it? Or better phrased: is this what you had in mind?

2. Aside from the sites and occupational stuff and games , what do you all do in your free time?

3. Are there any smokers among the staff?

4. Have any of you ever given up? Not smoking, but given up on anything due to being overwhelmed, demotivated, etc. and so on?

5. If so, are you still that way or have you come out of it?

6. Why? (Regardless of previous answer.)

1. Well we had many ideas for the site at the time and eventually came up with this idea. Had no idea it would generate so much activity, interest or such a tight knit community at all. This site so far has surpassed anything that i thought it might be and im sure Steve feels the same.

2. I enjoy going to the gym (which i recently started again) and drinking (as people know). I know they arent two things that really go hand in hand but guess im that kind of person. :lol:

3. Tried it and didnt like it so didnt keep it up. Did used to enjoy the odd cigar here and there but dont touch anything these days.

4. Not that i can think of, i dont enjoy giving up on anything and anyone who knows me knows what a stubborn bastard i am and i hate losing or quitting at anything.

5. N/A

6. N/A

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Dentie;258305 said:
I am a purple perpatrator who likes to bite hellhounds :p

Remember this is the Ask The 'Staff' Anything thread, theres another elsewhere for everyone. :p

Dentie

Reaction score

yeah sorry had to do it :p

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

why havent I been banned yet? not that I want to be, im just surprised...