• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

I do and I love it and we have all the boxsets and it is pure lulz and it proves that Brits do humour the best.

Please don't hurt me, humourless American people :(

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score

^ Agreed.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Angel;429972 said:
Please don't hurt me, humourless American people :(

Don't worry. We've come to realize that it's best if we just... humor them. If we laugh when they try to make a funny, then they won't go mad with unsatisfied comedic ambition and try to take over the world. Again. It gets really tiresome after awhile, y'know?

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

To those who were asking me in PMs where this .gif is from..

1233868124f3f9c8e.gif

It's from the Korean comedy "Sex is Zero" (think of American Pie).

While we're on the topic of clearing .gif sources up, this .gif that you guys were asking me so much about many months ago..

1394613.gif

Is from the Japanese movie "Memories of Matsuko", it's a good film by the way.

HobbeBrain;429970 said:
Staff: Do any of you watch The Inbetweeners?

Unfortunately I've never heard of it until now.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Gikoku Harakami;430005 said:
To those who were asking me in PMs where this .gif is from..

1233868124f3f9c8e.gif

It's from the Korean comedy "Sex is Zero" (think of American Pie).

While we're on the topic of clearing .gif sources up, this .gif that you guys were asking me so much about many months ago..

1394613.gif

Is from the Japanese movie "Memories of Matsuko", it's a good film by the way.

I love your .gifs Gikoku, so crazy and cool.

HobbeBrain

Reaction score

Gikoku Harakami;430005 said:

It's one of the best TV shows EVER and has genius on parallel with Toy Story 3.

HobbeBrain

Reaction score

Staff: I'm planning to bunk off school tomorrow, my parents already think I have a stomach ache, how should I act to 1.) Get them to believe I'm too ill for school by tomorrow morning and 2.) Get them out of the house for the whole day?

EDIT: Whoops, sorry for the double post, I thought someone else might have posted after the one above this :blush:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

HobbeBrain;430957 said:
Staff: I'm planning to bunk off school tomorrow, my parents already think I have a stomach ache, how should I act to 1.) Get them to believe I'm too ill for school by tomorrow morning and 2.) Get them out of the house for the whole day?

EDIT: Whoops, sorry for the double post, I thought someone else might have posted after the one above this :blush:

How about go to school, learn, get good grades, good job, girlfriend and enjoy an easier life? In my life i had 1 week off school ever, 1 day off college and in 5 years ive had 6 days off work. I dont do ill, had chicken pox which was my time off in school. Day off college was to have operation on my foot and i went back next day. Even went to work next day with a dislocated shoulder after motorbike accident and had torn groin muscle and was recommended 3 weeks off and had 6 days then went back. So i would never have bunked off anything...

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

My question to Staff & Members... how many of you actually laugh out loud when typing "lol" ?

Firis;430018 said:
I love your .gifs Gikoku, so crazy and cool.

That makes two of us.

HobbeBrain;430025 said:
It's one of the best TV shows EVER and has genius on parallel with Toy Story 3.

I shall give it a look then.

HobbeBrain;430957 said:

Take Drakan's advice, go to school and simply get it over with it. You'll be glad you did in the long run.

Dark Drakan;430959 said:
How about go to school, learn, get good grades, good job, girlfriend and enjoy an easier life? In my life i had 1 week off school ever, 1 day off college and in 5 years ive had 6 days off work. I dont do ill, had chicken pox which was my time off in school. Day off college was to have operation on my foot and i went back next day. Even went to work next day with a dislocated shoulder after motorbike accident and had torn groin muscle and was recommended 3 weeks off and had 6 days then went back.

:lol: So hard-headed and persistent. I would have enjoyed those free 3 weeks.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Gikoku Harakami;430967 said:
My question to Staff & Members... how many of you actually laugh out loud when typing "lol" ?

Most the time ive at least had a chuckle out of it.

:lol: So hard-headed and persistent. I would have enjoyed those free 3 weeks.

Cant help it, im a stubborn bast*** and dont let things slow me down.

HobbeBrain

Reaction score

Take Drakan's advice, go to school and simply get it over with it. You'll be glad you did in the long run.

But... will one day make a difference? Just one little day? It's not as if I have exams coming anywhere near tomorrow, and I'm hardly learning anything anyway. It's pretty much "Today in Chemistry we will be burning some rocks over a fire." Now I ask you, in what way does this help our future careers??

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

HobbeBrain;430971 said:
But... will one day make a difference? Just one little day? It's not as if I have exams coming anywhere near tomorrow, and I'm hardly learning anything anyway. It's pretty much "Today in Chemistry we will be burning some rocks over a fire." Now I ask you, in what way does this help our future careers??

One day wont but what happens on the next one day or when it stretches to 2 days or a week. Not always what you learn that helps but it advances your willingness to learn and your already showing signs that your not willing. What happens in a future job when someone asks you to do something you dont want to do or you find boring? Do you take the day off, quit or knuckle down and do it?

HobbeBrain

Reaction score

I'm not going to be a jackass and bunk off for a week, probably not even again for the rest of this year, seeing as I've never even done it before. The teachers I have tomorrow hate me anway. I can see what you mean but I just really can't be arsed to go to school tomorrow :(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

HobbeBrain;430976 said:
I'm not going to be a jackass and bunk off for a week, probably not even again for the rest of this year, seeing as I've never even done it before. The teachers I have tomorrow hate me anway. I can see what you mean but I just really can't be arsed to go to school tomorrow :(

Not holding it against you because we all have days like that but dont let them become habit. If you do then burying head in the sand or running away will become the easy way out for most solutions.

HobbeBrain

Reaction score

Alright, you win, I guess I don't want it to be my default bail out plan.

You smooth talker, you...

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

Drakan's new name is The Iron Horse.

AIN'T NOTHIN' GON' SLOW YOU DOWN

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

The Iron Horse? What, do you think a pathetic disease would stop him? Say better, he shall be the Iron Man. Nothing but the dreaded specter of old age shall slow him!

Also, baldness. Bald of Awesome? Or Bald of Evil? This is Drakan we're talking about, so who knows? There is no Bald of Drunk.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Walker;431149 said:
The Iron Horse? What, do you think a pathetic disease would stop him? Say better, he shall be the Iron Man. Nothing but the dreaded specter of old age shall slow him!

Also, baldness. Bald of Awesome? Or Bald of Evil? This is Drakan we're talking about, so who knows? There is no Bald of Drunk.

Baldness isnt going to be a worry with me i wouldnt worry about that. :lol:

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Daylight has finally reached it's end
As evenfall strikes into the sky
Far away in the dark crimson moonlight
Sickening souls cry out in pain...

...Hear the cries from the Mourning Palace
Feel the gloom of restless spirits
Hear the screams from the Mouring Palace
Feel the doom of haunting chants

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score

Dear Staff who's your favourite member of the forums excluding Staff, and why are they your favourite?