• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

I have a question or two aimed at the team: what are your aspirations? What are you passionate about in life? Who are your role-models? Just curious.

Probably been asked before but I have a memory like a sieve.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

WHAT!? Is the circumference of a MOOSE?! :D

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Roughly 4 1/2 meters. But that's aside the point.

My aspiration in life is to become the leader of an underground fist fighter gang who travels all over the world challenging other groups.

Passion is obviously drunken boxing, knuckle brawling, and just beating up people.

I have no role models as my ego is too big for me to actually look up to someone.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

projectego;92857 said:
I have a question or two aimed at the team: what are your aspirations? What are you passionate about in life? Who are your role-models? Just curious.

Haha. Role model? I'd have to say Marylin Manson. There is so much more to him under the surface - his music, his manner and the way he looks are statements about what he thinks about "society and such things" that I agree with and his opinion of most things are truly amazingly insightful and deep.

For example, the Columbine School Shooting he was blamed alot for by the press because of the shooters listening to him and stuff. When asked by a nosey reporter "What would you have told the two(the shooters)?" he calmly replied;

Manson said:
[SIZE=-1]"I wouldn't tell them anything, I would listen to what they had to say-- which is what no one did."[/SIZE]

That touched me deeply,after having read up on the tragic background story of the two teenagers who shot-up their school. I have the outmost respect and admiration for this man. ^_^

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

projectego;92857 said:

A good question, but my only aspiration in life is to live it to the full and make the most of my time. We only get one shot at life and id like to say i made the best of the time i had. I cant say i have a single role model really or not any that jump directly to mind.

H

Hexadecimal

projectego;92857 said:

well... I try to enjoy myself as much as possible... my main aspiration is to be a world renowned Anthropologist and author... I'm passionate about Anthropology, Politics, gaming and pandas... my role model at this point is William Shatner (nothing to do with Star Trek), or if you want someone I've actually met, then my old Anthropology Prof...

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

@ Sephi - the circumference of a moose depends on whether it has successfully stopped the locomotive or whether it has been squashed like a pancake in the process...or something...moose are so hardcore...

Aspirations? It's like having a conversation with my dad...he's always asking about that stuff...erm, I dunno - immediate aspirations are to have more kids (evil minion army, of course) and to get a wheelchair that doesn't tip me out or break so often.

Long term, well I guess I'd love to go back to singing but I'm not an idiot, so I know that's just a nice little daydream...as for role models, well obviously there's Jesus (duh!) but also I'd say my friends like Kerensa, Jo, Kaz, Jase, Vickie and the like. These are people who have been in the same situations as me, come through the other side still fighting and are an inspiration to me when I start getting hacked off with stuff that has happened in the past. I have tremendous respect for those who have gone to hell and back but refuse to give in or be bitter about it...don't always manage to behave that way myself, but I try...

Oh, and Ren and Stimpy...excellent role models...:p

T

TcoWhite

How Would Any Of You Prepare For Fable 2 When It Comes Out?? :)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;92927 said:
@ Sephi - the circumference of a moose depends on whether it has successfully stopped the locomotive or whether it has been squashed like a pancake in the process...or something...moose are so hardcore...

YAY! Thanks angel. :D Heehee :shifty:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

TcoWhite;92929 said:
How Would Any Of You Prepare For Fable 2 When It Comes Out?? :)

Crate of beer and a week off work ^_^

Sephiroxas;92932 said:

I would have answered but Sharon pretty much had it covered :p

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;92932 said:

Oh sure! Ignore my answer why don't cha!

How I would prepare for Fable 2's release
by Seigfreid​

Upon month or week of release I would make sure enough money is account for purchase of game. Then, make sure nothing is on my schedule and check with friends to make sure they don't expect anything of me that day. Then spend a few days in my Uncle's garage building a robot in the very image of Molynuex himself. Upon day of release and arrival of the store, I would activate robot and scream aloud: "Look, Its Peter freakin' Molyneux!" As the croud turns rabid and attacks robot replicate, I would walk in and purchase game, afterwards igniting a secret bomb implanted with store so the I have the only copy from that store.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfreid;92956 said:
Oh sure! Ignore my answer why don't cha!

Well technically this thread is for Staff members to answer questions...

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Wheres Steve?

And why did the Community Spotlight stop?

H

Hexadecimal

droded;95340 said:
Wheres Steve?

And why did the Community Spotlight stop?

Steve-O is busy plotting Global Domination :devil:

and the Community Spotlight were put on a temporary hiatus due to a lack of interest and the fact that people were being unreliable... they would claim to be willing to do the interview, but then not return for days, or take 6 hours to answer each question and it just seemed obvious the feature was no longer wanted or appreciated...
I thought I'd pick it up again once we got more active members, so it may come back soon

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

well it was appreciated by all who read it. :D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

droded;95340 said:
Wheres Steve?

He will be back shortly, some personal matters to attend to.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Ah. Well I hope everything goes well.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

WHYYYY?!!..do you guys rock? :D