• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood ending

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
...da ****?

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I liked the ending, it makes you theorize and think, but still... da ****?

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score
If Lucy dies, I'm going to die.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
I had a crush on Lucy.

Damn you Ubisoft, damn you.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
At least at the end of AC2, you could understand it if you saw it twice and thought about it. With Brotherhood, you can't make sense of it at all without the next installment of Assassin's Creed. I mean, seriously, if f*cked my mind harder than Inception did. But still...this series has the best story of any movie, TV show, video game, etc. Although my mind was blown, there was not even a shred of disappointment. There never is with Assassin's Creed.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Id heard rumours of what happens at the end before i got to the end but i was still like... :blink: enjoyed it though.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Among other theories I came up with quite a fun one: We are playing as Desmond going into the Animus, correct? When he is in the Animus we play as his ancestor, correct? What if we are playing Desmond through an Animus, what we are playing is a memory a further ancestor is reading.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Among other theories I came up with quite a fun one: We are playing as Desmond going into the Animus, correct? When he is in the Animus we play as his ancestor, correct? What if we are playing Desmond through an Animus, what we are playing is a memory a further ancestor is reading.

That's like the dream within a dream concept in Inception...it's mind boggling. Since we already know that the central story is about the 2012 apocalypse though, I kind of doubt that this animus within an animus theory would be correct. Not to mention the fact that Minerva was communicating to Desmond through Ezio and not to someone going through Desmond's memories with an animus. It'd be pretty crazy though.

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
I didn't understand it at all. Why did Minerva make Desmond kill Lucy? What could that possibly achieve?

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
Apparantly Desmond needs his "Eve", and Lucy's not it, so she needs to be out of the picture for the master plan to work.

Seems pretty screwy to me though.

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score
Apparantly Desmond needs his "Eve", and Lucy's not it, so she needs to be out of the picture for the master plan to work.

that and the fact that "the black cross eludes us" so it could be a double standard. the other thing is that if you listen to when the credits roll a couple of men are talking about how "he" is going into shock so it could be that we are seeing this from Desmond's descendant

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I also thought it was possible that the assassin's of modern day could be not as they seem, treacherous or at least deceptive.

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
personally, i didn't like Lucy... i always thought she might be a double agent

...that being said, the storyline of AC has been quite a captivating roller coaster ride. i'm kinda hoping that the next installment puts Claudia as the playable heroine... (yes i'm biased!)

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
especially the part where his dad is darth vader. who saw that one coming???

in any case, assassins creed having a plot is news to me.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I didn't understand it at all. Why did Minerva make Desmond kill Lucy? What could that possibly achieve?

It wasn't Minerva. It was Juno.

I didn't catch that part. At what point in the game was that said?

in any case, assassins creed having a plot is news to me.

I actually sort of know what you mean. Before I started playing the first one, I thought it would just be some dude running around shanking people with his hidden blade. It's unexpected to people who aren't into the series, but like I said before, it has the best storyline of anything I've ever seen.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
I didn't catch that part. At what point in the game was that said?

Pretty sure Juno was going on about it after you picked up the apple in that chamber. I could just me making stuff up again, though.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
Pretty sure Juno was going on about it after you picked up the apple in that chamber. I could just me making stuff up again, though.

Nah, youre right. She needed her out of the way so Desmond could find the true Eve, she says that while you are being controlled by the apple to kill her....I think...

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I was trying to listen to her words as carefully as I could, but as you guys already know, it's hard to decipher what she was talking about. The game definitely needs another playthrough from me in a little while, so I'll have that idea in my head next time I'm listening to Juno.

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
Or just watch it here.

All makes sense now though, Assassin's Creed 4'll be fkn epix.