• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Assassin's Creed

H

Hexadecimal

Assassin's Creed

For those that don't yet know, Assassin's Creed is the very sexy new game due out this November from Ubisoft Montreal.
It is also one of the sites under our ultra sexy network, under the name of Assassin's Creed X, along with the Assassin's Creed Forum.

For those of you who know of the game already, but have not yet joined our Assassin's Creed Forum, I encourage you to do so. For those that do not, or for those looking to learn more about Assassin's Creed, this thread will serve as a place for us to discuss this exciting upcoming game, as well as to let you know of all the fun you're missing out on over at the Assassin's Creed Forum

DarkRage

Choose your fortune
Reaction score
Re: Assassin's Creed

nice... never heard of it

H

Hexadecimal

DarkRage;136392 said:
nice... never heard of it

well you should check out the site then, there's a lot of news and info about the game there ;)

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

It's Going to be Awesome

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Hexadecimal;136398 said:
especially the Mobile version right? :w00t:
Absolutely =] :lol:

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Hexadecimal;136407 said:
maybe I'll trade in my 360 for a phone :w00t:
:O
One with Xbox graphics :wacko: I hope

H

Hexadecimal

Albion Knight;136408 said:
:O
One with Xbox graphics :wacko: I hope

well I think those screenshots speak for themselves ;):lol:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Hexadecimal;136412 said:
well I think those screenshots speak for themselves ;):lol:

They do and they almost made me want to hug my 360, but i refrained from it. :lol:

OldBoy

Reaction score

Albion Knight;136788 said:
I didn't Thanks +Rep :w00t:
Runs to Assassincreedx.com

Nice, I've found goodies on the net before someone else did - didn't know I had it in me :lol:

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

This going to be a full on stealth game or start out covert and turn into another shoot em up like manhunt...thank you zero punctuation.

H

Hexadecimal

andythegill;137807 said:
This going to be a full on stealth game or start out covert and turn into another shoot em up like manhunt...thank you zero punctuation.

no... it's not going to be any of those o_O

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

B...But assassin...isn't that like the subtle sneak up and whack someone in the back with a knife kind of thing? ...sniff* no more sneaky sneaky for me :(

H

Hexadecimal

andythegill;137822 said:
B...But assassin...isn't that like the subtle sneak up and whack someone in the back with a knife kind of thing? ...sniff* no more sneaky sneaky for me :(

you can do it that way.. but you don't have to ;)
you can just run in and kill everyone and fight your way out...

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

I much prefer games like Thief 3 deadly shadows amazing game, sneak up on people whack em on the head with a blackjack and drag them out of the way, when they wake up hit them again, hours of fun, especially putting oil on a huge flight of stone steps oh man he slid all the way down then fell. ahh anyway seems like a great game. Yet not enough sneaking.

H

Hexadecimal

andythegill;137826 said:
I much prefer games like Thief 3 deadly shadows amazing game, sneak up on people whack em on the head with a blackjack and drag them out of the way, when they wake up hit them again, hours of fun, especially putting oil on a huge flight of stone steps oh man he slid all the way down then fell. ahh anyway seems like a great game. Yet not enough sneaking.

well that's really not the point of the game...
you're job is to take out the 9 key players orchestrating the Crusades... by whatever means necessary essentially...
you're not out taking out people to get money or for fun or something... you just need them dead
there's also the whole aspect of genetic memories and other aspects to the story which make it very different from games with nothing but sneaking in various ways...
you can stake out the place and do more sneaky style if you like, but you aren't required to do so