• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Assassin's Creed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenging Angel

Aetherius
Reaction score
Assassin's Creed

For those whom don't know, I'm a HUGE Prince of Persia fan. Anyways, this game is a Splinter Cell & Prince of Persia themed game, as the content on the forums was written. I would like for some of you to veiw the trailer, its amazing =P.
Yes, its for the PS3 and I think it will be avaible for Xbox 360. So, anyways - Assassin's Creed

B

blu phoenix

Re: Assassin's Creed

like the trailer a lot. i am also interested in the game. it looks great and i love that time period. can't wait till the game comes out. thx for posting the trailer.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah we had a breif convo about this the other day and im interested! Looks like it could shape up to be an awesome game!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Assassin's Creed is coming to 360 and PC! A Ubisoft reps confirmed it this morning.

There have rumours behind the scenes that it would be coming to Xbox 360, but a PC version is a welcome surprise.

Sony may have a little exclusivity period in place so PC and 360 versions can be expected to follow a short while after the PS3 version but at least it is coming!

B

blu phoenix

good. now if you get it you get to tell us how it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.