• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Auroura creatures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was watching a fable 3 interview video, and i noticed when the guy was talking about Auroura he said "youll see creatures that youve never seen in a fable game before, or, possibly some you have seen before" . I think it will probs be the scorpion from the fable 1 arena, seeing as Auroura is a desert and scorpions are desert creatures! what do you think he was refering to?

I cant post a link coz my comp is gahy.......

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
That's actually a good guess! I'll be glad if we get to see some Desert Trolls.

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score
in deserts, its normally drastically hot during the day, and drastically cold at night. it would be cool if some creatures would only appear at certain times of day....

The Emancipator

Emancipation
Reaction score
im tired of trolls to much on different types of trolls lets bring in some camel spiders lol scorpions big beetles and i mean big ones that your just like what the F*** like the one from starship troopers lol
and mayb lizards big mean ones all desert stuff so i think those would be awsome

Jomonoe

Reaction score
I am really hoping for a dragon. Maybe some dragons fled to aurora when men hunted them and the Aurorans respected the dragons and some still live there.

Reaction score
For all yaw wondering,that last picture in the thread i posted,(ithink it was the last picture), is a sand villager person warrior thing from aurora.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
[Play this while reading this post]

Aurorian creatures will be desert-based creatures and most probably composed by Fable: The Lost Chapters like scorpions and such creatures that you expect to find in Real Life deserts.

Aurora also has minions in it's underground ruins, where the hero will meet some in his/her own adventure. (refer to E3 2010 and other showings of Fable 3)

(Ps: If you are italian you might get the side joke)

Not your personal army

Reaction score
[Play this while reading this post]

Aurorian creatures will be desert-based creatures and most probably composed by Fable: The Lost Chapters like scorpions and such creatures that you expect to find in Real Life deserts.

Aurora also has minions in it's underground ruins, where the hero will meet some in his/her own adventure. (refer to E3 2010 and other showings of Fable 3)

(Ps: If you are italian you might get the side joke)
Like, like, like. ROFL.
You know, I'm italian and I got the joke.

Roxas957

Runemaster
Reaction score
For all yaw wondering,that last picture in the thread i posted,(ithink it was the last picture), is a sand villager person warrior thing from aurora.

I think he is talking about the Dervishes.They are bandits you will face in aurora.As he said you can see the pic on his thread talking about new pics.

Reaction score
What about those stone Guardian Angel things that were shown on one of the demos? Those guys seem pretty damn cool lol

Status
Not open for further replies.