• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Aww hell no Mister Freeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
So, after downloading The Channeler, my game started randomly freezing, at first, it wasn't that bad, only happened when I tried to save though the Sanctuary or in very rare instances. But as time progressed, the freezes started getting more and more common, and now I can't walk 5 steps without my game freezing entierly and having to turn off my bawks. Now, there's probably no way to fix this by myself right now, but do you guys think it may be corrected with the coming patch? I sure as Hell ain't starting a new game, considering I 100%'d this one (as in, all clothes, weapons, tattoos, hairstyles, collectables, dig spots, chests, etc.)

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score
I would think they would correct it. I am hoping they correct that along with numerous other glitches and bugs in the game. Such as my butler Jasper refusing to talk to me. Which angers me extensively. Forizzles.

TheGreenAlloy

Reaction score
I would think they would correct it. I am hoping they correct that along with numerous other glitches and bugs in the game. Such as my butler Jasper refusing to talk to me. Which angers me extensively. Forizzles.
John Cleese wanted his voice back, he grew tired of trying to sell us dye packs.

Tiny5th

Reaction score
Having exactly the same problem here, jasper went quiet not long after completing the main quest line, and was fine during my collection of all the flowers, keys, gnomes, etc, but as soon as I was reaching the end of the book collecting quest I was having it freeze up after every major book was handed in, it seems to freeze most often during the autosave on the "Quest complete" popup.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Having exactly the same problem here, jasper went quiet not long after completing the main quest line, and was fine during my collection of all the flowers, keys, gnomes, etc, but as soon as I was reaching the end of the book collecting quest I was having it freeze up after every major book was handed in, it seems to freeze most often during the autosave on the "Quest complete" popup.
Oh so you're on Brightwall too? It seems that region ins incredibly laggy for some reason.

Vyan

Reaction score
Experiencing the same freezing problem too and yes, I find Brightwall incredibly laggy too - it's now a no go area. Hopefully Lionhead sort these problems out, I don't think it's a hardware problem as I haven't experienced similar problems from other games in my collection.

Tiny5th

Reaction score
I've moved onto bowerstone market trying to do a few relationship quests there but still the same problem, seems to be always during autosaves too.

Reaction score
so im in the market place helping people get weapons but once i try to give them stuff it freezes and i need to turn off the xbox.
then i try to save in the sanctuary and freeze
then i try to join others games freeze

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
I'm having the same issue. It just started yesterday. Brightwall started lagging bad. Then after a few hours it started freezing. Decided not to stay in brightwall, so I went to bowerstone market. Now, I could barely walk 5 steps without it freezing. If Lionhead doesn't fix this problem in the next patch / update, I may never buy another game by them, again.

Reaction score
now theres a new problem i cant even leave the market or it freezes and now to join a game i have to join when im at the title screen

Status
Not open for further replies.