• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Back!

0cean v0id

Back!

HEY EVERYONE!!

Its been a while since i got on, sorry for the long time no talk, but i have not been able to afford interweb at my apartment. BUT i'm back in college this semester :D!!! which means i has interwebs! Hope to get back to modding in the latter part of this week! Will update soon!

BTW, Engaged, first son on the way in February!!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Back!

Congratulations on the engagement and baby and welcome back.

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Oh, damn, I've seen you around but never really talked to you.

Welcome back, and congrats on the baby!

Coincidentally, that's when my Clearwire contract ends, whoo hoo!

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Welcome back, and congrats on the baby!
Even though I don't know you :)

It's nice to meet you.

LadyOnyaneese

Take my hand if you dare
Reaction score

I don't know you ( mainly cuz I am new here ) but welcome back. I have to chime in and say congratulations on the baby. Feb huh? That isn't too far away. You sound very excited.

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding as well. I will say a little prayer and send out well wishes and happy thoughts for you! :D

I wish you all the very best in life!!

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Congrats on the engagement and the baby (woah-- same due date (due month, anyway) as my cousin. And possibly Angel).

You have my sympathy for going back to college. Where are you? (I started my sophomore year at the University of Maryland last week.)

And, of course, welcome back to the forumses.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Congratulations, and welcome back! ^_^

I remember you because you're the first person on my Friends List whenever I check.

Walker;337625 said:
Congrats on the engagement and the baby (woah-- same due date (due month, anyway) as my cousin. And possibly Angel).

Angel is actually due this month - for all we know, she could be in hospital as we speak.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Oh Wow, Mate its been a long time!

Welcome back. :D

And yes, Congragulations!!!

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

I remember you aswell, welcome back L.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

droded;337626 said:
Angel is actually due this month - for all we know, she could be in hospital as we speak.

Ooops. I'm a little senile.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Ahhh! You are going to be a daddy. That's so cool. Congrats. ^_^

0cean v0id

Walker;337625 said:
You have my sympathy for going back to college. Where are you? (I started my sophomore year at the University of Maryland last week.)

Im attending the University of Bristol currently. Its really brutal! but the parties are greatttt..:)

and yes thank you all for your welcome backs and congratulations its most appreciated! Right now my days are studying and classes then the rest of the day im taking care of the misses. I will have more time to be on the forums once the winter semester is beginning fall semester is very busy.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

0cean v0id;338400 said:
Im attending the University of Bristol currently. Its really brutal! but the parties are greatttt..:)

and yes thank you all for your welcome backs and congratulations its most appreciated! Right now my days are studying and classes then the rest of the day im taking care of the misses. I will have more time to be on the forums once the winter semester is beginning fall semester is very busy.

No parties for me, because I'm a socially inept little ****er (why do you think I'm here so often?), but I will agree that it's brutal.

And yeah, I know that feeling. I really shouldn't be here, but HEY! I'm stupid. So let's waste time. At least I'm on during downtime at work, when I couldn't be doing HW.

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

Sorry that it took me so long to reply in here but,
Welcome back to the forums.
Hope you enjoy your time here again :p