• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

balverine berserk

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score
balverine berserk

I know marcopolo made the mod balverine transformation, BUT i cannot get it to work,
so heres my request please can marcopolo or someone else make the berserk spell make you into a balverine with all the controls, without using freeroam or having to install the cutscene editor, as neither will work for me for some reason, or Albion explorer huh... anyway please ill give you like 50 rep+ please dont mind which balverine white or brown, as long as they run attack and jump like them please it would look great

OldBoy

Reaction score
Re: balverine berserk

Sorry to say, but: Impossible. Not gonna happen.

[edit]
Well, nothing's impossible, but at the moment, your request can't be filled in. Maybe some day........

M

Marcopolo

that was how i got started making the balverine mod, was originally meant to be that but it was such a pain in the *** i decided to go for the cs way

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

the only way would be to attach a CDef, and I'm not even sure there is one that fills the requirements

Keshire

Modder
Reaction score

Make the Balverine a clothing object that only appears when berserk. Replace the berserk animations in the CAppearanceDef with the balverine ones.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

You make it sound so easy... :lol:

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve