• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

balverines ate my family

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimBaggins

Hobbit for hire.
Reaction score
my child was taken away from me, mill fields! the estate agent said NOTHING about bloody balverines
THEY WILL NOT BE UNAVENGED!!!

so has anyone else had any accidents or unexpected things like this happed, glitchs dont count though

Eremis

Reaction score
I totally just had a wedding in Mourningwood (For a change of scenery), as soon as it ended, Hobbes decided to bash my newly wed's head in =[

Shortest. Marriage. Ever.

(By the way, I found out why we couldn't co-op the other day, I think your NAT settings are set on Strict =[ HATER xD)

GrimBaggins

Hobbit for hire.
Reaction score
SAY WHAT?! how do i check em is it on the dashboard somewhere?

GrimBaggins

Hobbit for hire.
Reaction score
duh i was looking on my dashboard cheers

GrimBaggins

Hobbit for hire.
Reaction score
so i cant seem to find the option still, how bothersome :(

Eremis

Reaction score
so i cant seem to find the option still, how bothersome :(
We've totally gone off topic xD I'll PM you~

Meanwhile.. TIME TO FIND A NEW HUSBAND.. and a safe marriage location lmao, no wonder the ceremony was so cheap =[

Vyan

Reaction score
Millfields is the murder capital of Albion. Decided to visit the family home there and the missus was on the otherside of the lake with an enticing gift icon above her head. I could see the mercenaries were attacking the area again and by the time I got there, the cheeky scamps had slaughtered everyone including the wife. No wife and no gift in the end.

Joss

Reaction score
I totally just had a wedding in Mourningwood (For a change of scenery), as soon as it ended, Hobbes decided to bash my newly wed's head in =[

Shortest. Marriage. Ever.

(By the way, I found out why we couldn't co-op the other day, I think your NAT settings are set on Strict =[ HATER xD)

I think I am going to have another wedding just so I can see this.....

FableAddict

Reaction score
I was trying to get the Henry VIII achievement, so my 6th marrige I decided to get married in Mourning Wood, right after the wedding hobbes came, I tried to kill my wife befor they did.....I failed. Then I had to get married again, which takes a while if almost everyone hates you.

Epiternal

Reaction score
I was trying to get the Henry VIII achievement, so my 6th marrige I decided to get married in Mourning Wood, right after the wedding hobbes came, I tried to kill my wife befor they did.....I failed. Then I had to get married again, which takes a while if almost everyone hates you.

Lol I did the exact same thing, it seemed like such a fitting final wedding. I think if there are enemies around, even if you did kill her first it wouldn't count, didn't with mine, so I reset, butchered every hobbe standing, took my wife somewhere else and put a cap in her head in broad daylight...That did the trick. :)

AlmightyLush

Reaction score
I took my wife on a date in Millfields in the meadow. A group of balverines was there. I let go of her hand to clear them out and thought I got all of them, only then did an Elder Balverine jump out from where it was hiding behind the stone wall and went straight for my wife and slaughtered her. I was effin stunned. I reloaded though and got her back and it tried the same thing. I was ready for it this time and flourished that SOB. It was awesome and harrowing. My nephew was watching and he jumped out of his socks. LOL!
Another thing that surprised me was when I started deporting different groups to different areas. I sent some Bowerstonians to the Mercenary Camp and the women started to show up as whores after a time. lol
I sent some of the Aurorans there with swords and they started being aggressive and threatening like the Mercenaries. One of the Auroran men, a thug said: "I'm going to rip your heads off! *ahem* Sorry. Don't know what came over me just then..." LOL!
Soooooooo fun!

Eremis

Reaction score
Another thing that surprised me was when I started deporting different groups to different areas. I sent some Bowerstonians to the Mercenary Camp and the women started to show up as whores after a time. lol

Lmao, yeah I think clothing for villagers is based on the economic status of the area they're in xD
GOTTA MAKE A LIVING YO.

laura

Reaction score
I've never had anyone die when they were with me o_O one of my husbands took off running to the town when I was trying to take him on a date bc of some thugs XD but uh... Emeris, when you got married, did you pick the cheap weddings or the most expensive ones?

Eremis

Reaction score
I've never had anyone die when they were with me o_O one of my husbands took off running to the town when I was trying to take him on a date bc of some thugs XD but uh... Emeris, when you got married, did you pick the cheap weddings or the most expensive ones?

Haha, for that particular wedding, I chose 'Swamp Wedding' because i thought it would be amusing :3 Cost me a whole 1 gold xD
Thats what I get for skimping on the venue 8D

laura

Reaction score
Yeah that's what I was thinking! I've only one the expensive ones and nothing bad has ever happened! How weird... Now I kind of want to do a cheap one and see what happens! Haha I...think I don't have anymore room left though o_O

CharliesDad

Reaction score
^ Im in need of a wife over Xbox Live for an achievement, if one of u could help me that would be great.

GT - SteveButabi09

OwNzOr

Reaction score
Were they eaten or just bitten and turned?

If they were bitten and turned i might be able to help *throws you a piece of silver*.

Status
Not open for further replies.