• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bandit Bandana recolor-- to go with the Dark Chainmail set

T

tass

Bandit Bandana recolor-- to go with the Dark Chainmail set

Recolored the bandana to match the canvas portion of the dark chainmail pants, and recolored the earrings to match the set's fancy accessories.

76200925010pm.jpg

76200925303pm.jpg

76200925344pm.jpg

fmp-- http://www.sendspace.com/file/jlz10i
This will overwrite your existing bandit bandana.

Yay.

jwc2200

Reaction score
Re: Bandit Bandana recolor-- to go with the Dark Chainmail set

Good job.

If you posted a request at FTLCMod for a checkered bandit hat, I made it and posted a mergable big and also the bmp.

It seems that, fairly often, fmps of retextures become corrupted, so it is better to use Mergable Big files for retexture distribution. I'm not putting you down, you wouldn't know that being new unless you happened across it in a few posts with retextures done by a few of us.

For the future, here is how to make and appy Mergable Bigs:

How to make a mergable big:
When you open FE, open textures, apply your retextures to the suit again(you don't even have to put the originals back, just reapply to the changed bmps) after you have made the changes, just right click textures.big, a list of options will pop up, click 'Save Changes As Big', save the file, then upload it to a file sharing site. You don't even have to 'Save Mods and Run Fable', just close FE after you save the big.

To merge the big using FE:
right click textures.big and click merge big, and choose the saved big.
After it does its thing click Actions, Save Mods and Run Fable.

T

tass

Re: Bandit Bandana recolor-- to go with the Dark Chainmail set

Cool, good to know. And thanks for the checkered bandit hat.