• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bandit Spy Extraction/Lady Grey Help

R

Robomonkey

Bandit Spy Extraction/Lady Grey Help

I am a good character and I accidentally accepted Bandit Spy Extraction thinking EVERY quest in the game had a good and bad outcome. Well I was wrong so i thought 'No biggy' and i load a previous game and just don't talk to the girl. well i go along with that and then i decide to get the Lady Grey quest and i am at the part with Thunder and he's not showing up. I figure because of BSE it won't let me so i do the quest and the guards still attack me afterwards and Thunder isn't there obviously. I need some big help. :'(

PS: I don't have a save before i accepted BSE

R

Robomonkey

Re: Bandit Spy Extraction/Lady Grey Help

dammit. well thanks. so there is no way to get those guards to like you again?

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

come to think of it, I think thats the only quest Iv never done. the discription doesnt appeal to me, and I saw my brother doing it once and it looked annoying. I hate having to protect other characters.

But back on topic, I think if you just compleate the quest and come back Thunder should be there. you will get some evil points but just continue to be good and they will go away quickly.

R

Robomonkey

JohnDoe;283317 said:
Complete the quest. The guards involved in the quest are quest-specific, they aren't around after the quest is over. No other guards have an opinion on you taking the quest.
Alright. Thanks for the help :D

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score

Okay, here's one added question to this topic. If I'm playing good and I haven't accepted this quest yet, should I do it and just avoid killing guards and traders or should I leave it in the guild until it drives me insane? :)

jakdax

the legendary hero Hood
Reaction score

leave it until it drives u insane:cool:

Sabian171

H3110 1 AM M4STUR CH33F
Reaction score

Ummm. just leave it.