• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 VIP Map Pack 4 Available Now

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 VIP Map Pack 4 Available Now

That lovely VIP card bundled with your shiny new copy of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 continues to pay dividends as another map pack has arrived today for those with VIP access, which is presumably the majority of players, isn't it?

This time around, those lovely people at DICE have introduced Atacama Desert Rush and Port Valdez Conquest to add to the wondrous array of maps and game options on offer.

Essentially, it's a bit more scope to blow stuff up, which in our book (the book of boom) is a always a very good thing indeed.

VIP Map Pack 4 is available now and can be downloaded in the usual way from the in-game store with a VIP code and that, You know the score. Now, go get! But first, watch the trailer.

[youtube]V4HF6SWqHhk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]​

Link.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 VIP Map Pack 4 Available Now

Really got to start playing this again. Havent used the old map pack they released yet.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

I've wanted this game for a very long time. I don't know why I got MW2 and not this. I just wanna blow up some buildings. I like the second map in the video. The first one didn't really appeal to me for some odd reason.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Evan;405135 said:
I've wanted this game for a very long time. I don't know why I got MW2 and not this. I just wanna blow up some buildings. I like the second map in the video. The first one didn't really appeal to me for some odd reason.

Its a sure way to stop campers, just blow the building away that they are in or drop a mortar strike on it.

Azer249

Reaction score

bad company 2 map packs are not realy map packs just adding modes on already build maps that they could have included with the game i find it a bit sneaky realy that they do no acctuly make hardley any new maps :L but i do have to admit they are doing some good stuff map pack 1 was good in my view loved it until i traded bc2

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;405146 said:
Its a sure way to stop campers, just blow the building away that they are in or drop a mortar strike on it.
Haha true. I saw this one video there was this building to defend or something inside a building and the people capturing or defending were covering both entrances and then randomly the wall blows open and the opposing rush in and kill them all and then blow up the building. It was awsome!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Azer249;405148 said:
bad company 2 map packs are not realy map packs just adding modes on already build maps that they could have included with the game i find it a bit sneaky realy that they do no acctuly make hardley any new maps :L but i do have to admit they are doing some good stuff map pack 1 was good in my view loved it until i traded bc2

They are free if you purchased a new copy of the game (after our chat on MSN) i researched it and it is EVERY new copy has a code. Least they arent charging you 1200 points for 3 maps like MW2 did (twice!). Plus if you do get it 2nd hand you only have to pay for the VIP code and ALL future map packs are free and dont have to pay extra every time. Works like the Cerberus Network did in Mass Effect 2 only better.

Azer249

Reaction score

Dark Drakan;405152 said:
They are free if you purchased a new copy of the game (after our chat on MSN) i researched it and it is EVERY new copy has a code. Least they arent charging you 1200 points for 3 maps like MW2 did (twice!).

Thats always good haha i agree and yes MW2 overcharged on there map pack i said from the start over 800 its a no purchase for me :)

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

I think Rockstar gives the most reasonable prices.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

That's cool. Hopefully this'll arrive in a Steam update soon and I'll be able to check out the new map additions.