• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bein Evil

YoungBlood

NoFear
Reaction score
Bein Evil

Alright just beat fable 2 again for the.....whatever time i beat it making all good choices and im courious does the game make any dramatic changes if you choose evil????

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Bein Evil

You mean like if you choose the Wealth choice at the Spire?

Or just making evil choices throughout the game?

Artemis sky

Give a begger a million gold
Reaction score

The game will make quite a few changes... for example, if you give the warrants in the prologue to Arfur the streeth thug. it'll change the Bowerstone Old town into a lawless slum thats even poorer than Bloodstone! and it ain't even got proper hookers o_O

Making further evil choices later one will cause changes like Oakfield losing its fertility, the town will become darker and the temple of light will lie in ruins. Also if you choose to do the quest Red harvest over Cold comfort farmer Giles's farm will NOT flourish into the idyllic farm it became when you played a goodie. (as a side note though, The legendary blunderbluss; 'Enforcer' that old Giles has tucked away in his cellar will become considerably cheaper to reach..) etc. etc

Artemis sky

Give a begger a million gold
Reaction score

you do that. i think you'll also find that not being restricted by morality can be... fun, at times ;)

sirgage0

The Space Lord
Reaction score

Reminds me of a quote by the infamous Monster Magnet. . .

"It's good to be bad. It's the best time you'll ever have"

My first game was evil. It was probably one of my favorites.