• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Big Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DrZoid

Big Brother

Why...why the hell do I watch it!?

Anyway I am now, and wanted to know if anyone else watches this. (I know that everyone really watches it, even if it is for the occasional bit of nudity)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Big Brother

Yeah hate to admit it but i watch it, yeah mainly for the nudity :p

D

DrZoid

I started watching BB at the 6th one...and it was for the nudity...:rolleyes: But I had to watch the rest of it. I don't bother with the celebrity ones and wasnt going to with this one, but I don;t want to miss that Pete guy :D
Anyone who actually falls down the stairs on there way into the BB house is worth watching!

Even though Pete could be faking the craziness a tad, anyone who can pretend to be completely insane all the time....has to be completely insane ;)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
I started watching BB at the 6th one...and it was for the nudity...:rolleyes: But I had to watch the rest of it. I don't bother with the celebrity ones and wasnt going to with this one, but I don;t want to miss that Pete guy :D
Anyone who actually falls down the stairs on there way into the BB house is worth watching!

Even though Pete could be faking the craziness a tad, anyone who can pretend to be completely insane all the time....has to be completely insane ;)

Yeah i mean two days in and they are arguing :lol: quality!

D

DrZoid

I guess this is going to become a dead thread pretty soon since nobody else seems to watch BB and I'm gonna miss a lot of this one since I have to start revising.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
I guess this is going to become a dead thread pretty soon since nobody else seems to watch BB and I'm gonna miss a lot of this one since I have to start revising.

I just think its good watching the backstabbing and seeing people crack up. You got to remember theres not alot of people from UK on the forums so...

D

DrZoid

Dark Drakan said:
I just think its good watching the backstabbing and seeing people crack up. You got to remember theres not alot of people from UK on the forums so...

I thought it was mostly English people.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
I thought it was mostly English people.

Think i only know of about 7 :ermm:

D

DrZoid

Kalindor said:
I don't watch that show

If you did you would realise that Shebazz, the gay scottish man sounds exaclty like Mrs Doubtfire :lol:
I've been doing impressions of him for days now, I bet he'll win now because of his sob story about being a rent boy :rolleyes:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
If you did you would realise that Shebazz, the gay scottish man sounds exaclty like Mrs Doubtfire :lol:
I've been doing impressions of him for days now, I bet he'll win now because of his sob story about being a rent boy :rolleyes:

:lol: he does! Especcily when he said 'Hello Everyone' when he came in, ha ha never thought about that.

I thought he sounded like Lorraine Kelly :p :unsure:

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

I actually started watching the latest Big Brother the other day, and already I can honestly say that this could potentially be the best BB ever broadcast. Pretty much all of the housemates are just so unintentionally hilarious.

I nominate Shabazz for coolest guy ever.

D

DrZoid

projectego said:
I actually started watching the latest Big Brother the other day, and already I can honestly say that this could potentially be the best BB ever broadcast. Pretty much all of the housemates are just so unintentionally hilarious.

I nominate Shabazz for coolest guy ever.

I thought Shebazz was pretty cool at first as well. But hes been acting like a bit of a prat lately. Still, what the other housemates are doing to him atm is a bit harsh.
:realmad:Its that canadian guys fault!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I hate that Shabazz geezer his voice does my damn head in, that Pete has me in stitches :lol:

D

DrZoid

I don't know whether this will be good for the show or not...

Shahbaz has left :O ...I just heard

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
Why...why the hell do I watch it!?

Anyway I am now, and wanted to know if anyone else watches this. (I know that everyone really watches it, even if it is for the occasional bit of nudity)
Big Brother is already over in my ****ry, for some reason when it was on I would flip through the channels and if I saw it ......... I'd watch it:'(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
I don't know whether this will be good for the show or not...

Shahbaz has left :O ...I just heard

I know i wanted to watch the others mock him some more aswel :realmad:

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score

Big Brother is just one of those reality shows no one likes. I personally don't like it. In the Australian version on at the moment we have a house full of young dumbasses and couple of fags.

D

DrZoid

Ranger said:
Big Brother is just one of those reality shows no one likes. I personally don't like it. In the Australian version on at the moment we have a house full of young dumbasses and couple of fags.

HAHA exactly like the English BB then. Except ours one also adds a few unemployed middle aged people in now. :lol:

PS: Post number 182 wooo! Blink were my fave band for sooo long...btw:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.